12

BELLA'S PoV

'Wise  man said,
Only fools rush in,
But I can't help,
Falling in love with you.

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help,
Falling in love with you.'

I step out of the bath tab and wrap myself in a towel that hang on my hips.

'Taaaake my hand,
Take my whole life too,
Cause I can't help falling in love with you!"

I continue humming to Elvis Presley's song.
Man!
This man had a way with words in his songs.
And it was like he was singing my story in this song.

Everything in this relationship with Jacob feels strangely wrong yet again so right.

"Am in love!"  I scream to myself in my room, walking to my closet.

Oh how I wish I had a friend to whom to can my feelings about Jacob to.

"Ahhhh" I breath out an exaggerated sigh.

I miss Jacob.
He traveled  two weeks ago for an investigation on someone.

I seriously have bad vibes about Jacob's profession.
I mean, he risks his life cause I am pretty sure that the people he conducts his investigation on may not be so happy about it.

I shiver at thought of something bad happening to him.
Although he looks strong and all muscular, I know he is not strong enough to defend himself from those people.

Two weeks. Two good weeks and I have not heard from him.
Tried calling his line but I could not go through.

I sigh looking at myself in the full length dressing mirror.
I think am good to go.

I am putting on a dress with green and yellow flower prints with black flat shoes.

Yep am good to go.
I walk to my bed and pick up my phone from the bed stand.

I walk out of my apartment and close the door behind me.

I really need to get the door fixed, I don't even know why I am locking it when it is practically open.
All it needs is just a little push and viola and you are granted free access to the entire apartment.

"Good morning Bella?"  ROM greets me snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Morning ROM, how are you?" I warmly greet him back.

"Am OK child and you?" He replies with a smile that lightens up your mood no matter how low you were feeling.

"Am OK thanks, is he in?" I ask and his grin spreads wide on his face.

"No, not yet. Now go inside before he finds you chit chatting with the security guard, that would cost both our jobs" he says his smile fading away.