Chapter Seventeen:

Börja om från början

"Yes sir," they sigh.

"After I saw her spill her drink all over Jia-noona, I went over to them and I pour my water on Bada's head. Since I knew what was going to happen next, I shove kimbap rolls in their mouths. Minho-hyung came over and stopped me before anything else could be thrown at them. I then left to check on Noona."

"Then I go over to them, instead of checking on my sister. I start telling them to stop picking on my sister and what they are doing to her is wrong and should stop before anything worse happens to them," Ji-ho says.

"That doesn't make you sound sketchy or anything," I comment.

"Shut up," he growls.

"Don't turn on me. That's what they want," I state.

"Right."

"After hearing both sides, I have decided that all of you aren't allowed to come to school tomorrow. I want to talk to Song Minho and Woo Jia to get their side."

"But sir-" Bada begins.

"Kim Bada! My decision is final. I'm calling all of your parents to come to pick you up. Now, wait in the foyer." He gestures for us to leave the room. 

All of us in trouble leave the office and sit in the foyer. I would've just walk out, but then my Mom or Dad would freak out when they arrive. I  end up sit in between Ji-ho and Bada.

*Minho's POV*

I sit at the lunch table alone because Jia went home early and Kyung went to the library. I look around the cafeteria and everyone is looking at me and whispering to one another. I mean who wouldn't, I, the boy who fought a person because he said something to Jia, didn't do anything to Bada.

I pick up my bag and Jia's lunch box, placing the lunch box in my bag as I leave the cafeteria. I go to the art room Seungyoon is always in. He's working on his current art project when I enter. I sit down and stare at the painting. 

"What do you want?" Seungyoon sighs.

"I want Woo Jia," I moan. "I don't think she likes me the way I like her."

"So, you've finally realized that you like her. That's wonderful!" His paintbrush glides across his canvas.

"Shut up!" I huff. "How can I tell if she likes me?"

"Ask her." He continues to paint. His eyes never leaving the canvas, even though I'm having a crisis!

"That's too direct." I rest my head on hand. "I need away to find out if she likes me that's not too direct or obvious."

"Wait for her to tell you."

"That's a good one, but I want something sooner." I run my hands through my hair and mess it up. This is so stressful.

"What do you have plan?"

"Nothing, that's why I asked you!" I groan.

"Song Minho please report to the office," Mr. Gang says through the loud speaker.

I roll my eyes and walk to the office. I should've left school when Jia did. I enter the office, Mr. Gang gestures to the empty chairs in front of me, and I sit down. Why am I here? I already made a deal with him about the fight I got in, he can't break it.

"How are you? How was lunch? I heard there was this misunderstanding during it." I watch as he walks around his office.

"There was a misunderstanding, that wasn't really a misunderstanding."

He sits down and stares at me. "I need you to tell me what you saw."

"I was sitting at the lunch table talking to Zi-Ji-ho-hyung when Bada dumped her drink on Jia for no reason."

"How do you know that happened? You weren't looking?"

"When I look over Bada had her cup above Jia's head and her drinking was coming out of it, that seems pretty obvious to me." I stare at him. "Don't you have security cameras?"

"We do but they're only video."

I nod and tell him what happened during lunch, even though he could easily tell. 

"That's the same story Ji-ho and Taehyun gave me." He rubs his forehead. "Go back to class." He shoos me away.

"Yeah right," I breath. I stroll into the art room.

***
I walk out of school after cleaning it all up. "What are you going to do?" Seungyoon meets up with me.

"I'm going to go to her house and see how's she doing," I say.

"Window or front door?"

"I'll decide when I get there."

"Good luck." He pats my back before walking ahead of me. I walk to her house and sneak around to her window.

I throw pebbles at it until she opens the window. She looks so pretty even if she's in her pajamas. I feel my heart pound against my chest.

"Can I come up and see you?"

"Why didn't you knock on my front door?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know."

Knocking the door isn't as romantic as doing this.

She giggles. 

Her laugh is beautiful.

"How are you planning to come up here?" She wonders.

It's now or never. I climb up the tree by her room.