chapter two

It was weird walking through the airport with Simon, I didn’t know him.

We just landed at LAX and for the first time in my life I felt free. Mom wasn’t here to neither boss me around nor tell me what to do. I screamed in my head FREEDOM..... I'm such a dork.

After we got our bags we went outside and a stretch limo was waiting to pick us up. Dang, did Simon get around! We hardly talked during the flight and the ride over to his mansion; I’m not much of a talker nor did he make an effort to say anything to me so…

Oh. My. God. His mansion was beautiful! I couldn’t believe what was in front of me. He took me on a tour of the place: Marble floors, chandeliers, 4 floors of amazingness, a game room, a theater, pool, gosh a dreamers dream!

“And here’s your room, you’ll be staying here for the next few weeks.”

This room was bigger than my house.

I smiled, “Thanks so much Mr. Cowell, this is very nice of you to let me stay here. How long exactly am I staying?”

“About 10 weeks, so the whole summer and it’s no problem. By the way, don’t call me Mr. Cowell, since you’re going to be here for a while I think it’s better if we go by more simple terms.”

“So can I call you Uncle Si?” I laughed jokeingly.

He laughed with me, “Sure that’s fine. Well get some rest, we start bright and early tomorrow.”

He walked away leaving me in the room.

I GET TO CALL SIMON COWELL UNCLE SI!!!!! Sorry that’s just pretty awesome. I've always wanted to call him that.

I started to unpack, I practically brought my whole closet with, not knowing what to expect here.

As soon as I was done I flopped down on the bed and knocked out.

~~~

I woke up to a knocking on my door, “Gigi we leave in 30 minutes to the office, you can wear whatever you want, no dress code at Syco.”

I got up groggy not wanting to start the day so early, it was 8:00 am, its summer, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

I showered and got dressed, remembering he said no dress code so I put on some burgundy shorts with a dark tank top and denim shirt. I thought I’d make it a comfy outfit and put on my white converse too. (pic on side >>>>) My black hair was naturally straight (perks of being Asian hehe...Filipino to be exact) so I didn’t have to do much and ha makeup…no. I never learned how to put that stuff on so no bother in that. I looked at myself in the mirror before heading down to the kitchen. I’m not the prettiest girl but whatever, can’t change that can I, right?

Uncle Si was already there getting a bowl and some honey nut cheerios, “Alright got a big day ahead of us. Eat up!”

~~~~

We arrived at Syco an hour ago and my job for the day was just to observe Uncle Si. His job was pretty awesome; he basically went around seeing his clients and made sure they were okay. (His clients by the way are…ohmygosh…musicians of course ahh major freak out…)

After a few more hours he gave me a lunch break and said to explore LA.

Once I got out of the office I couldn't believe how beautiful Cali was, palm tress everywhere, the sun out bright and shining and ooo weee hot guys EVERYWHERE...I like this.

I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone, I fell to the ground...I'm so clumsy, "Oh I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going...."

I looked up and saw this really cute guy with brown wavyish straight hair, he smiled and said, "Oh, no way its my fault! I'm sorry."

I lost focus for a little bit just checkin' him out, he had a simple blue V-neck on, a snapback, and some jeans but heck he was built and really hot. Snapped back to reality when he asked if I was okay.

"Oh! Yeah I'm fine," I grabbed his hand and stood up.

"Hey, I haven't seen you around here before, you new?"

"Yeah, I'm visiting for the summer."

"That's cool, uh hey since you're new and all, wanna come have lunch with me? I can show you around and stuff."

I couldn't help but say, "Yeah that'd be cool. I'm Gigi by the way."

"Im Case, Tyler Case." He extended his hand out and I shook it. (pic of him on side>>>)

We ended up going to this café near by and talked. He was really sweet and nice, easy to talk to too. I found out he was here to visit some friends who were in town.

I got a text from Uncle Si that I had to be back soon so we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.

I hope I get to see him again, he was so nice.

E3 in the next chappy! promise! lol