chapter one

"Gigi! Gigi! Gigi! Get your butt down here!"

Mom yelled from downstairs...ugh I don't wanna get out of bed...

"whatttt is ittttttt?" I groaned.

"Just come, it's important!"

I slowly pulled myself out bringing my blanket with.

In the process of walking down the stairs I stepped on the blanket and fell all the way down.

"Ow.." I rubbed my head and my arm.

"Are you okay?" said an unfamiliar voice.

I looked up and did not expect this.

 "Simon Cowell!?! What?! Ermergerd!!" He extended his hand and I grabbed it.

My mom looked at me with a bewildered expression.

I felt so embarresed, here I am in my pjs and a blanket and right in front of is Simon freaking Cowell...ugh.

"Not to be rude or anything but why are you here at my house? And mom why didn't you say something, I could've looked more presentable...."

He chuckled, "No no its alright, my fault for coming so early in the morning. I'm here actually to congratulate you on being accepted into our program at Syco Music."

I couldn't believe it, I remember filling out the application for the summer program for Syco months ago. It was a program that taught you stuff about the music industry and all. I filled it out for fun too, wonder how I got picked. Well I did fill out the app with serious answers but what? Weird ....

"I got accepted?! You're serious?! But but how?"

"Well, I looked at the applications myself, all 500 of them and yours stood out the most."

Woah. "So what does this program do, to be completely honest I didn't read the pamphlet, I skimmed."

"You'll come down to California with me for the summer and basically shadow my job. We leave tonight."

I smiled, "Wait seriously?! Sweet! Is that okay mom?"

She looked uneasy, "I don't know...will she be safe? I don't know about sending my daughter all the way out there is such a good idea..."

"Oh she'll be absolutely fine, there's always security guards around. No worries." Simon said to her.

"Um..alright I guess its okay." She said.

Did my mom just agree to send me to Cali by myself? What has the world come too, where's the mom who wont even let me sleep over at my best friends house?!

Simon looked at me, "Well I'll see you tonight then! My driver will pick you at eight, the flights at ten. Alright then nice to meet you and see you later."

I was shaking. "Ni ni nice to meet you to sir. Thank you so much!"

He walked out the front door and I closed the door behind him.

What just happened....

this chap is dedicated to my best friend who I love dearly and has always been there for me :) if you ever want a dedication just comment, like, and vote for my story and stuff and I'll be happy to dedicate it to you.  <3