Saving Green Hood...Oops, I Mean Arrow

Start from the beginning

"I'm on my own." Oliver shifted his gaze towards me. "Except for Morgan."

She finally removed her hand from my mouth and pulled the bow out of the bag. "Come on, Sara."

She ignored him. "I never got the chance to ask Connor why he wears the hood, but I know why. It's because this city will always need a Green Arrow."

They need a hero.

》》》》

"This way," I instructed as Sara and Oliver followed me. Connor's scent was getting stronger each passing second.

"How do you know?" Oliver asked.

I get tired of repeating myself, luckily Sara did it for me. "Ollie, Morgan's a werewolf."

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me."

I barley turned the corner, but I pushed them back to see Grant and his mindless slaves dragging Connor on stage. They were cheering while Connor tried to free himself. Sara gave me a short nod before we went towards them, trying to 'sneak past' the perimeter. A few of Grant's men saw us and tackled us to the ground.

The dragged us towards him and he looked very pleased to see us. "Sloppy," He scolded us, mostly Sara. "The League of Assassins would be embarrassed. What was your strategy here? You really think you could just turn up tonight...kill me?" Some of his goons laughed while I heard Oliver jumping on top of a few cars.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed after them. "Are you really this stupid or are you taking some special effort today?" Grant gave me a look and I just looked at Sara. "You were right, this kid wouldn't know a distraction even if it's right in front of him." Grant looked even more confused. Idiot.

Sara shared a smirk with me before we turned our heads to see Oliver. Grant looked like he had just seen a ghost. He shook his head before he put his mask on. Time to see if Oliver's robotic arm works.

Oliver notched an arrow before letting it fly in front of Grant. I covered my eyes when this bright explosion started surrounding us. I felt my teeth bare and I back headed the guy holding me before I spun around to uppercut him. I jumped on the stage to kick one of the goons away from Connor before he broke free and punched the other guy. I flicked my claws out and grabbed one of the goon's wrist before twisting it around. I kicked his back and he collided with his partner. I jumped down before flipping over a car to drop kick another goon. The one time I wish I had claws on my feet like Kali.

One guy grabbed me from behind and tried to choke me. I jumped up to kick the one running towards us before I flipped us over and snapped his neck. Another one raised their sword at me, but I grabbed both his wrist and snapped them in half. I swiped my claw across another guy's back before I tossed him towards the car.

I spun around to swipe at another goon, but Ray's Atom beam struck him down. I looked up to see him giving me a little wave and I gave him a mock salute in return before I punched the next guy. Kendra flew down next to me and began beating the next guy.

"How did you convince Rip to stay?!" Sara yelled out.

"Actually, sending in the cavalry was his idea," Ray responded.

I smirked as I ducked a sword to the head. "See, Sara, your boyfriend cares!" I joked.

Kendra gave me a look and I nodded. She grabbed me and threw me across the lot to tackle the gunman to the ground. I growled at him before I kept swiping his torso. Someone tried to grab me from behind, but I elbowed him in the face before I pushed him. His face collided with a fist and I see a happy looking Mick. Guess this is his stress reliever.

"Where's Mr. Queen?" Rip asked.

I grabbed another guy and threw him towards the building Oliver and Grant were having their battle. I looked back to see one of the goons tackle Snart to the ground. I felt my eyes change color as I charged at him. I grabbed the guy by his waste and pushed him off. Snart got up and used his cold gun to shoot him.

"I had it handled," He said nonchalantly as he fixed his coat.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sure. Next time, I'll just let you die."

He smirked. "Wouldn't have it any other way."

I shook my head before turning around to see Grant all tied up while his hooligans started running away. "Cowards, all!" He yelled.

We all huddled together in front of the huge truck/stage. Ray couldn't believe his eyes. "Oliver?"

"It's good to see you again, Ray," He replied before looking at Kendra. "Kendra." I swear, everyone here knows each other. "Thanks for the assist."

"So who's that?" Kendra asked.

"His name is Grant Wilson. Once upon a time, his father, Slade, tried to ruin my life."

"That's not a nice family," Ray commented which caused me to chuckle.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I've seen worse." Allison's family alone.

Oliver sighed before looking at Connor. "That's good shooting, John."

Connor walked up to the truck and handed Oliver the bow. "It's Connor." He still had a smile on his face.

Oliver took the bow. "Either way, it's Green Arrow."

》》》》

Aww, I'm gonna miss both Green Arrows. I feel like we would have had a certain friendship, too bad we have to leave. I was walking down the corridor and stopped when I saw Jax peaking around the corner. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him.

"What are you doing?" I whispered behind him.

He jumped up and looked at me wide-eyed before covering my mouth. "Shhh." I glared at his hand before looking back at him. "I'm taking it off."

He slowly removed his hand and I pushed pass him to peak around the corner. I listened in to Ray and Kendra's conversation. He basically asked her out and she turned him down. I shook my head and walked away from that scene. I barley turned the corner and sighed. I should probably be a good friend, so I waited.

I crossed my arms and looked blankly at the wall until Ray came. He jumped when he saw me. "Morgan, don't do that," He let out a breathy chuckle.

"I'm not promising anything."

"What are you doing?"

I got up. "My friend got rejected and it's code that I try to make him feel better, so we're drinking up Rip's liquor cabin."

"How did you -" I raised my eyebrow at him. "Right, werewolf hearing."

"So, are we drinking to your failed attempt to ask out Kendra or are you going to wallow in your own grief?"

"I'm definitely taking that drink."

I smirked. "Great, give me five minutes to sneak pass Rip."

He nodded before I walked away. Ray and Sara have become very good friends to me. My plan was to just stop Savage and that's it. Not bond with anyone, just get annoyed with them until the time being. Jax is like another Stiles and Scott mix together. Kendra is my animal within partner. Stein is like a grandpa to me. Mick and Snart are...well, Mick and Snart.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't see the figure behind me. I barley turned the corner before I felt something collide with the back of my head and things went dark.

》》》》

A/N: Over 10k reads! I honestly didn't believe that this story would do so well, so thank all of you who have started reading this from the very beginning. Thank everyone reading this, actually.

Anyway, Teen Wolf the next chapter. Can anyone guess what episode?