The Dates

This one shot on doesn't show up correctly on my phone or laptop and I just want to delete the original and paste it on a whole new sheet and see if it works. so uhhh yeah. sorry. 

(Okay I am so sos so sosososososo sorry that I have not updated in like a year omg. There has been a family matter to attend to and I have barely even been on my phone or laptop let alone write something! I have an idea but I dont have time to write right all of it right now.) 

That is a dumb title. Like okay. But yeah

heres this.

cool.

uh yeah.

summary: Dan is kinda a midkey slut and Phil asks him out.

Dan is attractive. He knows that. He would be dumb to think he wasn't from how much he gets around. People called him the biggest slut in the school. If someone asked him out he agreed and they went out and had sex. Girls, Boys, it didn't matter. As long as they didn't want to come back to his place. He had to be able to leave when he wanted. That was his one rule.

Dan leans up against the school at his lunch period and places games on his phone, hoping to ignore everyone. He isn't that lucky today. "Hi!"

Dan looks over his phone to see a kid with glasses, same hairstyle as him, a blue jacket and black jeans, sporting a Pokémon shirt and converse. His smile is wide and he has his hands shoved in his jacket pockets as he rocks on his feet.

"Hello" Dan finally replies, deciding to pay attention to him, and puts his phone away.

"I'm Phil Lester, I'm in your science class." His voice is a smooth baritone, opposite of what Dan would have imagined, but he isn't complaining.

"Dan Howell, I'm in your 4th period." He sent a charming smile Phil's way, and is taken aback by Phil's grin. His tongue poking out of his teeth and eyes sparkling in an adorable fashion. It just hits Dan just how blue Phil's eyes actually are. They pop out so much in contrast to his jet black hair.

"I was wondering if you would fancy catching a movie with me tomorrow?"

Dan looks Phil up and down. He has long legs and nice body, and his presence isn't especially annoying.

"Sure, what movie did you have in mind hmm?"

Phil smirked at him, the first time he has dropped his smile, and winks at him, "Guess you'll have to let me pick you up, maybe around 7, to see." He hands him a sticky note with a phone number and a winky face, before he walks away. Dan decided he definitely not mind seeing Phil tomorrow.

* * *

Phil chose a comedy that Dan very much enjoyed and was surprised to find how much he was actually enjoying this date. Phil wasn't one to talk much during a movie or ask too many questions, unlike Dan- he usually held back from asking since people found it annoying but he was so comfortable around Phil that he did, Phil didn't seem to be annoyed whatsoever though. Phil was the type to lean over and make a horrible pun and giggle quietly at the reaction to it. Dan didn't think much of it until the credits rolled, but Phil hadn't made a 'move'. Like, he didn't put his hand on his thigh, or start kissing his neck etcetera. All he did was throw pieces of popcorn at Dan when he "made fun" of his puns. They both laughed silently and Dan doesn't think he has had such a good time in awhile. They are walking out of the theater, Phil's hands in his red jacket pockets. He appears relaxed and is smiling as he makes chatter with Dan.

"I don't feel right making you only eat popcorn and malteasers, can I buy you dinner?" Phil hasn't lost his charming, playful, smile all night, and now is no exception.