The possession of Envy (Envy from FMA x reader)

Intro:

___'s POV: I had just started my job as a state alchemist and already I had a job, to help find an intruder, said to go by the name of Envy, and that he's a shape-shifter... so trust no one, those are my orders. That shouldn't be to hard, given my past I don't really trust anyone entirely anyway. I walked around the command center like usual, looking for any strange behavior in anyone I see. 'So far so good.' I think to myself. Then as I turn the corner I see Colonel Mustang. "Hello __ have you found anything yet?" He asked me. I have no rank yet except for 'dog of the military'. "Not yet, you?" "Not a thing, but we know he's here, he has to be, it's impossible to escape." I nod my head in agreement and then we go our separate ways. We can't talk to long and afford to look suspicious with a shape-shifter around. Just then I see the Elric brothers coming down the hallway. "Hey ___ have you seen Mustang?" Edward asked me. "You just missed him, he headed down the hallway south of me about five minuets ago." "Okay thanks." And with that I kept walking down the hallway. Then not to long later I see just Edward walking down the hallway. 'Edward... no, nonono that's him! That's Envy!' "Hey Edward." I said trying to keep my cool. "Hey..." 'This is definitely him, Ed knows my name.' "Give it up... Envy." "You're a smart one." He said as he shape-shifted into a boy a little taller than Ed, with dark green, maybe even black, spiky hair, and dark purple eyes. 'God he is so hot... wait what!?' 'Oh my god focus ___ you can't think like that.' "So... why are you here?" I asked. "To spy, now be a good girl and let me go." "I can't do that Envy." "At least tell me your name then." "It's ___." "You don't know what to do now do you ___." Envy said smirking. "No, honestly I don't." I answered honestly. "How about you just let me go-" "Not a chance!" "Fine then I guess I'll just have to get around you then... or take you with me." "Why would you want to take me with you?" "Because... I like you ___." 'Did this criminal just admit to having a crush on me!?' "So you can either come with me by choice or I'll just kidnap you." Envy said smiling at me. "Or, I call Mustang and turn you in." "I like my idea better." Envy said. Just then he rushed at me and threw me over his shoulder, and to make matters worse, I don't carry a gun, so all I could do was scream. "Put me down Envy!" I said agitated. "You're cute when your angry." I growled. "You'll never get out, all the exits are blocked." "Then I'll use the window." 'Me and my big mouth.' Then Envy jumped out of an opened window, taking me with him. "Can you put me down now that we're outside?" "No can do ___, you might run away, can't have that now can I?" 'Great, I can't believe that I just allowed myself to get kidnapped!' "I wish I had a gun." I mumbled. "Why? It's not like you'd shoot me." Envy said. "So I could shoot myself, I really don't liked being kidnapped." "Oh well ___."