Adam :)

Hehe I'm uploading again :)

    Barry's wakes up to his alarm clock screaming so close to his ears. He checks the time and it's 10:52 am. Luckily Barry works a night shift so he can do whatever he wants during the day. Is not like he'll really do anything due to the fact that he has no friends beside one. His one and only true friend Adam.

  Adam is the hottest bee in the hive Tbh. He was  handsome from the antennas all the way down to his sharp stinger ;). Some even say if you have only even a tiny glimpse of Adam's stinger that you'll die instantly. Obviously this ain't true cause Barry has took many glances at Adam's stinger hoping he'd die. Unfortunately he only suffered a minor erection.

Barry's lame ass decides to call Adam and have him come scoop so they can hangout.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NAMJOON

Adam's pov
"Ew why is this gay ass nigga calling me ?". Adam picks up the phone and hears a Barry's ugly ass voice. "Hey adam!" He says with excitement in his voice. "Do you wanna hangout today?". Without hesitation Adam replies with "YES, I'LL PICK YOU UP IN 30!", and quickly ends the call. In case you're wondering Adam is gay af LMAO. And he's hella gay for my man Barry ;))). Unfortunately Barry doesn't recognize Adam's love for him. He's wayyy to obsessed with his "god" Brendon Urie. "Shit it's already been 15 minutes. If I don't get there in time Barry is gunna start sending me memes about 'when you waiting for that I'm here text' ".

Time skip pt.2 also brought to you by namjoon

Barry's pov
"Ding". Barry quickly rushing over to his phone desperately waiting for that "I'm here" text. To his surprise it was actually Adam texting him.
Adam 🐝😍 : I'm here get your bitch ass out here
Barry: why do you insist on treating me so cruelly?
And with that Adam grabbed his shit and locked his door and left. "Hey you little shit", Adam says. "Wow rude much ? But hello to you too". "Soooooo where are we going ??, cause I was thinking we could go to the zoo or some shit". "Yknow what ? That sounds fantastic let's go dude".

SO HOW DO YALL LIKE THIS KINDA LONG CHAPTER ? UNFORTUNATELY THIS ISBT BASED AROUND BRENDON AS MUCH :).