"No addy," Bash said to his sister. "We can't just runaway from our problems."

His sister huffed and stomped her foot. A habit she has when annoyed or frustrated. They kept walking in silence. Once in a while Adelaide muttering how she couldn't believe the world today.

Once they were by the lake they began to head back to the castle.

"Bash are you attending Elizabeth's wedding?"

"It's required for us to be there," bash said with his hands behind his back, "we need to show King Philip II our respect."

"We're bastards Bash," Adelaide said trying to keep up with her brothers pace, "we can't receive or give any respect to anyone, if we show up it will probably offend him."

Bash was about to argue when the trumpets went off.

"She's here," Adelaide said with a cheeky smirk. She grabbed her brothers hand and began to run towards the front of the castle. "Come on Bash we can't miss this."

♕♚♔♛

Everyone stood in their respected places, awaiting for the Queen of Scotland

Once the carriage arrived a beautiful girl stepped out. She had pale olive skin, straight long brown hair, and soft brown eyes that anyone could fall for easily. She was wearing a minty colored dress with a black rope covering her back. She walked out of the carriage with the help of an unknown man. She looked around with adventures eyes and curiosity. She looks to her side to she her dear friends come out of their own carriage.

Her ladies in waiting.

One was wearing a dress with patterns and lace all over, brown on the bottom of the dress. Her hair was straight and reached to her elbows. The color was a soft delicate brown. In her hair we're beads that made her even the more beautiful. Her smile and eyes has an aura that said confidence and seductiveness. She was no doubt a mischievous young girl.

The other had the most beautiful and satisfying curls the any girl would want. With dark but still visibly brown hair. She had on a cream like dress with lace flowers scattered around, she also had a light pink robe that covered her back. Her eyes were the most sensitive eyes anyone could ever find, and her smile held nothing but kindness to everyone around her.

Another girl had an orangey red dress with small lace flowers, and a light green robe covering her. Her blond hair was braided in the front. Her hair falling just past her shoulders. Her rosy cheeks complimenting her pale skin. Her eyes holding kindness and shyness. Her smile holding sensitivity and understanding.

And finally the last girl. She had blond, gingery hair that was almost as long to her elbows but not quite. She was wearing a green with blue dress that complimented her hair perfectly. Her eyes held strength and protectiveness. Her smile held pain and frustration from the pressure her family put on her shoulders.

All the ladies ran towards Mary in excitement but stopped just in front of her, curtsying to their queen.

Mary smiled and held her hands out for a hug. They all ran towards her and hugged her with such excitement. All laughing and talking at once.

Their reunion was cut short when the trumpets sounded once again, signaling that the royal family was coming to greet them.

First to appear was the King himself, King Henry II. With, of course, Diane De Poitiers his mistress by his side.

The second to appear was Sebastian, walking over to his father and standing by his side with his hands behind his back.

Mary watched the family closely. Her trance was interrupted by one of her ladies named Kenna coming up to her.

"Is that Francis," she asked with a glint in her eyes, "he's gorgeous."

"No that's not Francis," Mary said still watching closely, "I know it isn't."

"Then that's Sebastian, the kings bastard, Diane's son," Kenna said, "I hear the king favors him."

"Wait if that's Sebastian then where's his sister?" Mary's other lady, Greer said.

"Sister?" Mary asked.

Just as those words left her mouth, Adelaide came out in all her glory. Her plain white dress reaching the ground and her hair in its beautiful natural curls pinned up. She walked next to her brother and looked at Mary with a small smirk playing on her lips.

The girls stared at her in wonder and astonishment.

"Yes his twin sister to be exact," Greer clarified to Mary.

Just then the queen comes out with such confidence. Walking past the king to assure her power to the visitors before her.

"Show off," Adelaide whispered to her brother. Bash chuckled but nudged her a bit.

"Shut up Addy," he said in all 'seriousness'.

Adelaide rolled her eyes and watched Francis talk with Mary.

"Do you think this is going to work," Adelaide asked her brother.

"I don't know," Bash sighed, "I hope it does, for the sake of France."

"Me too brother," Addy said as she watched Francis take Mary's hand and lead her inside the castle.

"Welcome back Mary," Adelaide whispered to herself as she turned and walked inside the castle with her brother.