We have been looking for Jack for 3 hours now but stilll no luck and the more time that went by the more axnious I got."I found somthing" Ron said through the link. We split up awhile back going different ways.":Were" my father asked."Through the park but thats were the trail ends it smells like they got into a car and drove off".My father cursed."Ok everyone back to the pack house pack meeting"."But dad" I said through the link."Son we will find him I promise but we need to rest and see were to go from here".I sighed and started back to the pack house.But stoped when I smelled a scent I diden't reconize."Dad there a scent that I dont reconize right by are border"."Ok son be there in two minutes". Just then a wolf that was deffenitly not in are pack came walked up to me. I growled warning to stay away.Just then my father showed up.The wolf put its head down meaning that she means no harm.She ran behind a tree and the woman came out with clothes on."Can one of you change so I can talk to you i'm not here to hurt you"."I will change" my father told me then two seconds later he was in his human form.

"Who are you and what do you want"?"My name is Meia and i'm from the green vill pack i'm here to tell you that Jack is fine he's with us, he is the one who sent me to find you guys".I qiuckly changed into my human form."Why should we trust you"?"You must be Seth his mate she smiled he told me about you but I think i'm the only one who knows right now"."Ok so why is Jack with you guys" my father asked before I could responed."He's with his father come you two can follow me to him if you want and if you don't trust me you may bring your hole pack with you". "Me and my pack dont want to hurt you".Then I heard my father calling the hole pack to his side."I just called my pack here we will wait for them before we go".

Once all the pack memebers were with us Meia lead us to her pack house.We all turned into are human forms and walked to the door just as a few kids ran around the house to the front yard."What are you two doing out here" Meia asked. "You two should be inside"."No it's ok meia my father told me to bring them out".I turned and seen Jack standing there grinning."SETH" he yelled then ran into my arms I huged him tightly never wanting to let him go."I was so worried about you never do that to me again" I said firmly."Sorry" he mumbbled pulling away."Come on you got to meet my real father" he said walking into the house.

"DAD" he yelled walking through the house."IN the living room". "Dad this is my mate Seth".His father stood up and smiled."Nice to meet you  i'm guessing this is your pack"?"Yes sir" I said to him he noded. "Please call me Kevin and who's your alpha i'm going to have to talk to him"?"I'm there alpha and also his father he said pointing to me"."Nice to meet you".

An hour later both packs were talking to one another getting to know each other better.My father yelled for everyone to be quiet.Everyone looked at my father, "me and the green vile pack leader agreed to join are packs because are sons are mates and you know that if the son or daughter of the alpha findes there mate and are in different packs the pack joins into one big pack"."We talked about who is going to be alpha of the pack and we both agreeed that I will keep being the alpha, any questions when noone said anything he noded ok then"."On the next full moon we will join are packs together".Everyone cheered and clapped then went back to what they were doing.

Jack came up behinde me and wraped his arms around me I grabbed his arm and gently pulled him infront of me and wraped my arms around him."This is great" he said softly I have my father back in my life and your here he wisperd."We need to talk" I said to him.He got out of my hold and walked into another room.I followed him in and shut the door behind me."Now please don't lie to me whats wrong and why did you leave me"?"You can do better then me" he wisperd.

                                                                             Jack pov

"You can do better then me" I wisperd looking down at my lap."Are you frican crazy" Seth asked he came over to me grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me.He broke the kiss and shook his head "baby your crazy to even think that"."Babe there is noone else I want exapt you don't you know that, do you even know what I went through when you left me"."But it's true" I wisperd."No it's NOT true so stop saying that your only torturing yourself by saying that"."Now is Trent bothering you at all"? I stiffened and diden't say anything."Baby tell me please".I diden't know I was crying till  a tear ran down and hit my wrist I quickly wiped my eyes and looked up."He beats me up I wisperd but the l-last time he kissed me and when I tryed to get away h-he just held me there".

Seth looked ready to kill somone."Your just now telling me this"."I'm sorry I said looking down at my lap."Baby next time I need you to tell me if somthing like this happens again ok"?I noded and looked up." Your not mad at me"?"No i'm not it's not your fault".I ran over to him and crashed my lips to his.He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.I opend my mouth and he stuck his tounge in my mouth.Are toungues battled for a while and I gave in letting him dominate the kiss.I pulled away and looked at him and smiled. "Follow me" I wisperd then led him out of the room and over to a room I passed earlier.I shut the door and kissed him again.I opend my mouth inviting him in and he automaticly put his tounge in my mouth again.After a while I pulled away for air he started kissing down my neck. I moaned when he found my spot.He picked me up and carryed me to the bed laying me down and crawling on top of me.

I found myself taking his shirt off he pulled back and looked at me."Are you sure" he wisperd? "Yes" I said kissing him again.he pulled away from the kiss and took my shirt off. I ran my hands down his abbs and back up again.When I came to his pants I unbottend them and put my hand down them rubbing him through his boxers. He moaned and pulled away quickly going to my pants unbuttend them and took them off. I helped him by lifting up off the bed a little he chucked them somplace on the floor with are shirts.He got off the bed "Hey i whined what are you doing"? He chuckled taking of his pants and boxers and came back over to me.He got back ontop of me and he took my boxers off as well.We both moaned when are fronts touched.he lowerd his hands and grabed  me I gasped and threw my head back and moaned. "S-Seth please" I gasped he moved his hand faster making me moan louder. "O-Oh g-god S-Seth" I gasped out.He took his hand off me and quickly put me in his mouth I moaned louder."S-seth i-im g-going to c-cum".He sucked harder and I came in his mouth then I fell back on the bed panting. He came up and kissed me.He broke the kiss and looked down at  me."Open your mouth". I did as he said and he put to 3 fingures in my mouth."Suck" he wisperd.I did as he said and he griped me in his hands again "ahh" I moaned around his figures.He gently ran his thumb over my slit which made me moan again.After a while he pulled his figures out of my mouth he came back up to me and kissed me.As he did this he pushed one wet fingure into me makeing me tense up.He broke the kiss and looked at me."Relax baby it will be easier that way".Then I felt another fingure go inside of me. He pulled it out then pushed back in.He did this for a while till I relaxed then pushed his third fingure in making me moan.

"Please Seth thats enough I need you in me now" I wimperd.Without sayin anything he pulled out his fingures and turned me around in bed he gentally pushed into me.I moaned in pain."Are you ok baby want me to stop"?"No I said keep going I gasped.He pushed the rest of the way into me then stoped."Tell me when I can move "babe" he wisperd.I waited till some of the pain was gone."Move I wisperd to him.without a word he pulled out and slamed back into me.It hurt for a little bit longer till he hit a spot inside me that made my head spin."OH GOD SETH RIGHT THERE HARDER,FASTER" I moaned he pulled out and slamed back in with each thrust he got harder and faster.Seth reached over and grabbed me and started pumping me with his thrusts."Seth i'm g-going t-to". "I am two" he said he leand down and bit my neck. "SETH" I moaned as I came.He came right after me I floped back on the bed spent we were both breathing hard.I moved closer to him he wraped his arms around me."Get some sleep babe" I mumbled and I fell asleep content in his arms.

ok i did not expect a sex seen in this chapter lol what can i say my characters have a mind of there own :) but anyway vote,comment and fan me