I sat down and listend."It was around the time that you were born that this pack came about there not really a pack because the elders don't know about them, but they work together to get what they want"."There rogues that come together they call themselfs the rogue pack but the night you were born they attacked this pack".

                                                   (flash back of what happend the night Jack was born)

'KEVIN my alpha yelled were being attacked we need to get all the babys and younger kids out of the house"."But Kristal she in labor" I said anxously."I will bring a few of the best fighter to protect her but I need your help".I noded quickly ran over to my mate and kissed her. "I will be back as soon as I can" then ran out after my alpha.I ran to the kids room and got all the kids out of the house into a safer house down the road a few miles.By the time I got there Rick and Benjimin were already there waiting."Get the kids inside and dont bring them back till myself or the alpha tells you" I barked at them.Then ran off back to help the rest of the pack. by the time I got back 5 of are pack members were dead and 6 were badly injured.

I threw myself into the fight not caring what rogue I attacked there were only a few left anyway just as I killed the one. another rogue attacked are alpha and killed him.I charged after him and killed him but a few of them got away but one stoped before she ran off.She chaged into her human form.I WILL GET YOU BACK FOR KILLING MY MATE.I will kill your son I will find him one day and kill him dont think I won't then she ran off.

                                                                               (flash back over)

"I became the pack alpha that day thats the day your mother passed away as well"." I walked up the steps and seen that the gaurds that I left there to watch over her were dead so that actually made 6 of are pack members dead that night"."I thought he killed you to but I started hereing crying comming from the closet, so I walked over to the closet and there you were under your blanket"."I knew as soon a I found you I knew what I had to do"."The only way I could think to protect you was to give you up"."You were so young and had no way to protect youself and I was the packs beta if something were to happen I would not be able to get to you in time to help you".There were others in the pack but what if they faild and killed them to get to you like they did to your mother"."So the next day I took you to a human adoption center and I asked them to keep your name as Jack which they did"."They asked me why I had to give you up and I could not tell them the truth but I told them because I was unfit to raise a child without my wife who passed away not to long ago".

"I always hoped I would find you again one day and now here we are, I just hope you can forgive me".I looked up at my father. I was crying and I knew it but I could not help it I was finally meeting my father.I wiped my eyes and noded. "I for give you dad" I wisperd.He sighed "i'm sorry if my pack hurt you at all did they"?"No" I said. He noded "good I have been watching you for a while now I knew when you changed because alsways following you and if I wasent one of my pack members were"."Oh you were the one following me around, I felt someone always watching me and it started to freak me out".My father chuckled "sorry about that"."Why diden't you just approuch me"?"I diden't want you running off you would not have listend to me, so I had to get you into a closed area were I could get you to listen".

"Now why don't we go out of my office and I will introduce you to some of the pack shall we".I noded without saying anything and followed my father out of the door.

                                                                              Seths pov