Andy's face softens and he gives me a pained smile. "I can't believe his drunk of a dad came back. He used to abuse Luca and his mom a couple of years ago, but then he just up and left. For five years they were free. But now, after what he's done to Luca, he better be gone for good."

I nod and hug him lightly before pulling away and walking to my closet. I pick out my favorite sweatshirt to wear over my Sleeping With Sirens tee and vibrant blue skinny jeans. "When's the funeral?" I ask gently.

Andy stares at me before standing up and walking towards me until he's less than a foot away. He lightly grabs my face, making me lean into his hypnotic touch. How did I ever live without touching people before? "Luca is not dead. His heart did stop for a minute, but they did the shocky thingy on him and now he's just fine."

I'm inclined to think he's lying, but his eyes show truth. I stumble to the bed, my lower lip wavering and my heart pounding in my ears. Andy curls up beside me and rubs my back to comfort me. I mumble out all of my thoughts. "But... his Number... it's not possible...." My head snaps to the side to look at Andy. "Can we go see him?"

He nods and helps me up, snuggling into my side as we descend the stairs. Loonie's asleep on the couch, too tired to have made it to her bed. I shut the door quietly behind me after leaving a note on the coffee table beside her, telling her I'd be with Andy.

We approach Andy's small car when he asks, "You wanna drive?"

"I don't have a license," I mumble, embarrassed. He nods casually in understanding, but I can see that he's a little surprised so I explain myself further, "My last few foster parents didn't think I was 'mentally fit' to be on the road, so they never signed me up for driving lessons."

"Speaking of mental health, I just want to tell you that I'm perfectly fine if you are... unstable or something." Andy cracks an adorable smile, his hair flying messily around is face in the wind from the open window in the car.

I roll my eyes and laugh a little. Hun, you don't know the half of it.

We sit in a nice silence, holding hands across the shift stick. "Dakota?" Andy glances at me before returning his eyes to the road.

"Hmm?" I yawn and turn my head slightly in his direction.

"Before, you said something about a number; what did you mean?"

I go ridged and curse myself for being so open with my thoughts. Andy continues after a long moment of tense silence. "I told you about the little feelings I get when something bad is about to happen, but you never told me about your secret."

"I..." I have to swallow hard before continuing, "I see dates of peoples' deaths." I don't continue on saying that I feel the person's death too.

Andy drives in silence for a little while. We exit the highway, about three minutes away from Mercy Hospital. "Only when you touch them, right?"

I confirm his question. "I... I guess I already knew that though. I mean, the way you acted after touching Luca and all. But I still don't get why you panic so much. Is there something you're not telling me?"