8//Unknown (2)

Começar do início

Saying Armani is not son? Bitch I never cheated on this man and never will fuck outta here he is my soul I have more than one heart when I am around him.

Terrence Howard and I are married!

We didn't broadcast the shit all over social media because I think that's how most relationships get ruined because drama fills the air and you end up finding secrets about your lover.

I'm not like Rasheeda trust me when she made that comment saying 'Oh it's the women's fault too because she opened her legs to a married man'? But bitch you claim you mad and hurt at Kirk but was wearing matching clothes at the reunion.😂😂

#MessyRajiIsBack❤

Until I find out who unknown is than me and Terry are on break it's just too much to handle on Christmas Day.

We went back downstairs, "Everything okay? We heard yelling." Jussie says.

Terry looks at me, "We are good?" He says, more like a question.

"Yeah we are good." Jussie already knows I'm lieing meanwhile my son and momma just thinks we are good.

Guess what Unknown wants to meet up next week so lets see what happens I smiled at my family but tears fell down my face knowing that my son Marcel will be leaving to go back to DC with my momma. "I love you so much." He says, pecking me on the cheek before hugging me

Ugh I hate crying over this sucka, He's not a baby anymore I have to let him go, "I'm never going to stop loving you munchie." We shared one last hug before I balled out crying.

"Stop crying you gonna make me cry." Marcel says, hugging my mom and Terry before leaving.

December 30, 2017

"Jussie this hoe had the nerve to meet me at an ugly ass coffee shop with a bunch of rats this probably where she lives baby." I don't know what Terry's 'wife' looks like but this bitch betta hurry the fuck up.

All of a sudden some girl walks up to me she was cute and all but let's see who this hoe is, "Excuse me are you Taraji P. Henson." It's Howard like I am married hoe peep the ring.

" It's Howard like I am married hoe peep the ring

She sits down across from me...

Ummm.😶

"Who are you sweetheart?" I said, crossing my arms.

She smirks, "Nice to meet you too, Look I ain't got all day my name is Halissa but I ain't telling you my last name cause who the fuck are you but yeah I am.." I had to cut this bitch off, "My name is Taraji P. Howard honey but you should already know that since you've been harassing me and my husband."

She looks at me with a digust but I should be the one disguted, "Married to Terrence ever since he was 18 but that doesn't mean we ever got divorced so by law we are still married and yall are not."

Fuck all this mess!

"Let this be the first and last motherfucking time that you ever talk shit about my son." 😞

"Ya son is a ugly ass gorilla bitch." Next thing you know my drink is in her face and I'm ripping bitches weave out of their damn head. "Get off." The manager says, trying to remove my hand from her hair. "I got PI on you ya dumb bitch." I yelled, stomping her out but security got me, "Ugly ass hoe get some botox you look like Lindsey Lohan after drugs thottie."

"I wanna fucking punch her let me go you don't know me so get ya hands off of me get ya ass out of my face." I told security and they let me..

She tries to swing at me but misses, "Gotta be faster than that you know what suck my dick matter of fact suck my whole dildo after I use it." I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

I'm too classy for this shit let me bounce...

Married? I don't believe any of it because why didn't you harass Mira instead of me when they was married? Because ya thirsty and is clearly jealous that I get to sit on his dick every night.

Rumors have circulated about Terry having small penis but it's the complete opposite because its like putting ya head in your own ass it's super big.

A bitch might get pregnant to tonight while riding that thing.

Wait this nigga better own up to his shit or I will divorce him that quick because I rather be lonely and miserable than be with someone who disrespects me.

Why else do you think the lesbian rate has went up because men won't grow the fuck up not being a feminist or anything but it's all facts.

A:N// there is more to come but comment if you want more and conment what ya think? Ok🍫❤