chapter 2

"what do you girls want" Percy voiced out. the girls blushed at his voice which was rich and velvety. then hera asked the question they were all thinking.

" Percy what happened to you?"

"Well i have two things to say first" Percy sat up. the girls gasped as his shirt ripped apart showing his rock hard 8 pack and biceps. His hair turned from black to silver. he also grew a bit until he was six foot five. " i put a curse on myself that would decline my powers and change my looks until the day i lost control of my power and the curse would break.so what you see now is the real Percy. now that my curse is gone i have something to show you.this is something only i know and i am doing this because i love and care for each of you." stepping back Percy crouched. the girls wondered what was happening until they heard his bone breaking an instant later there was a seven foot tall wolf with beautiful silver fur with a intricate black design on his chest. the goddesses and demigoddess gasped again and started petting Percy. to make it easy on them Percy laid down and rolled onto his side.

"omg! his belly fur is really soft. its like a pillow" Hera and Hestia squealed curling up to his stomach

" Percy?" Artemis said quietly, while scratching his ears." would you go hunting with me sometime and also guard the hunt at night?"

"of course Lady Artemis" Percy nodded. " Perseus could you help me find my demigod children that are being abused" Athena asked. once again Percy nodded

" And remember i am your guardian Hera, Hestia, Artemis, Athena and piper. and i will always be there for you."

"Percy what are you?" Piper asked.

"well i am the unofficial god of wolves, hunting and guardian of the Olympian goddesses" Percy explained" and we might want to get out of here because the other gods are trying to get in."

Percy stood and the wall of power slowly flowed into him until it was all gone and he was glowing with power. as a group they walked back to the other gods with Percy walking next to them. 

"uh are you girls okay" asked Hermes.

"yes why" questioned Artemis with her feisty attitude.

"well because there is a seven foot tall wolf that is glowing right next to you." Apollo said

the said wolf walks until he next to the goddesses and says " i need to show the gods something in private."

"okay we will talk in the throne room." zues ordered.

when they flashed in the gods went to their thrones except for Athena, Artemis, Hera, Hestia and Piper who sat with Percy. Percy sat his head on artemis's lap. and the he began to speak.