Chapter 18: The Hunger Games

En başından başla

Trump: Well?

Agent: They say kind of.

Trump: That'll do.

Back in the lab

Ash and Alain: Never doing that again.

Thundrr: Our next dare is from Lucas and it's for Nayhji to sing the SOTA theme song while tied up above an alligator park.

Nayhji: WHAT?? I'M GOING TO GET LUCAS FOR THIS.

Yuya: Just do it, I want to get to the fun that Jaden said he has in store for everyone.

Nayhji: All right.

After singing

Yuya: Our next dare is from Lucas as well and it's for Red to say Pikachu 2500 times. If failed then *pause* I AM NOT DOING THAT!

Thundrr: If he doesn't say it, you're going to have to lick Pikachu's armpit.

Yuya: Please say it.

Red: .......................................

Jaden: Sorry Yuya, since he refused, you have to do it.

Yuya: *in tears* NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the licking

Yuya: That hurts.

Jaden: Now for our final dare. If your dare didn't appear, I'm sorry to those who wrote something down. Those who wrote dares and didn't appear are JohnathenYoungs, JackAmourShipper26 and Nayhji. Now it's time for the Hunger Games. Lucas has joined us and I teleported him beforehand. This is Minecraft Hunger Games but with a twist. Instead of playing it on PC, it will be played in my virtual reality rooms and it will feel like they are in the Hunger Games. Here are the teams.

Teams:

· Ash and Serena

· Clemont and Korrina

· Bonnie and Max

· May and Drew

· Dawn and Barry

· Paul and Ursula

· Iris and Cilan

· Alain and Mairin

· Yuya and Thundrr

· Red and Leaf

· Gold and Silver

· Lillie and Sophocles

· Kiawe and Mallow

· Lana and Trip

· Lucas and Nayhji

· Misty and Gary

· Brock and Greg

Yuya: How come you aren't in this?

Jaden: Lucas said I don't need to be since I'm the host.

Brock: Who's Greg?

Jaden: Just a person to be your teammate. The game will feel realistic but it's just virtual reality so don't be shy. *everyone gets into their virtual reality room* Stampy, got any cake?

Stampy: All done and ready to go.

In the Hunger Games

Speaker: 3, 2, 1, GO.

Everyone: *starts running*

Gary: I'm so going to win this. *trips and falls into a lake*

Back in the lab