6

Aliza P.O.V

I woke up an felt someone under me I smiled to myself. I got on on top of him and layed back down on his chest like I used to do when we was together. I jumped as he draped his arms over my Booty.

"Im sorry" he said "I want you all by myself"I said finally admitting to him "I want you all by myself too and I apologies for putting my hands on you"he said with one hand on my ass and his hand in my hair.

"I apologies for putting my hands on you"I said and smiled "Aliza Lynette Dean would you be my girl again?" he asked me

"Yes I would be you Girl or we finished forreal I still got my apartment" I said and lifted up from on top of him and planted kisses on his lips "So you think" he said I laughed

I holded him down and he wrapped his hands on my waist and sliding them up (Like the book cover)  I kissed him and got up "We might be together but take me home I said and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

15 minutes later

I brushed my teeth took a birdbath it usually takes me longer to get in and out I did my hygienes and put back on my party stuff and told him to take me home.

"This is home"he retorted"Boy this my Dude home and I want to go home"I said and put some of his socks on. "Baee you live here know"he told me "Damn Babe like I said earlier this your house cause my bf live here" I said

"Welp next time you come over your boyfriend house you staying untill death"he said and got his keys to his Charger "I laughed "ok mr.Peabody" and followed him.

We arrived at my apartment downtown while we was driving we was listening to T.I and Meek Mill songs and etc. "Alright im going to be right back' I said and kissed his lips and got out.

I went upstairs changed in some underwear, sweats, a crop top and my Michel Kor Wedges. Packed me a bag and went right downstairs by the elevator of my condo.

I got in the car and told him that "I packed this bag for 3 days and we needed to go to the store for shoes and clothes for his house. We sped to his house I was happy I had my baby back.

Mark P.O.V

Yea I got my baby back I knew she would want me back I just have to make a few arrangements and we will live happily ever after without all this distraction from her its going to be about us.

She think we not about to be living in the same house this not no long distance relationship,from downtown and Orange County we together we going to stay together.

"Bae can you go get me some ice my knuckles are messed up"I said, she laughed " I bet you crazy. She to go get some ice and was dabbing it on my hand.

I looked at the tattoo she got on her ring finger and I had on my pinky She had my name with a little star and I had her name with a liquor cup because she was named after a liquor.

We got that tattoo when I was 17 and she was 16 i thought it was going to be forever. But we going to make that shit work out, No Lie I will kill for her by one disrespection comment im on that ass.

"Bae remember when we got that tattoo" I asked her she was cracking up weak yeah I remember with yo crazy ass" she said

"Yup we was both drunk and did this next thing I knew we had our names tatted on each other" I said

"it wasn't a mistake either I knew I love and still have love for you if we dont work out"She said which I knew she was telling the truth. "Come here" I said and pulled her bye her wrist to sit on top of me.

"Ouch"she said and pulled away "Whats wrong"I asked and she lifted up her long sleeve crop top. "im sorry babe"I said and was heated "Its okay you didn't do it this time" she said

We both laughed then laughing turned into pecking, pecking turned into kissing and Kissing lead us to "Wanna go up stairs"

Hell yeah indeed we went and you guys know where that went to I mean I aint have no good pussy in almost 3 weeks a nigga need his needs.

Vote,Vote,Vote and Comment

Thanks.