Seven Deadly Sins(Gluttony Realm)

"Im going to a Beast eating Realm you dumbass cant you see!?"i said showing the sign saying,"Gluttony","its your fault you agree on going through the realms"Gerald said,"I hate you"i said to the wolf,"well off you go then...."he said,pushing me in,"Gerald!!!"i shouted as i enter the realm where hunger always happen.....

Gluttony Realm

"Where the hell am i?"i asked myself i then notice i was in a huge dinning table,"So whats gonna happen?"i asked myself,i then heard a roaring sound i then notice someone was watching me,"hello there,Friend you hungry?"i voice said,"Would you like some candy?(Seriously...i Laughing jack reference i may say)"he asked with a smile,i could see his ribs showing anf his skin is pale,"Um no thank you im just-","EAT THE CANDY!"he shouted and i started to run.."Shit!,where now!"i shouted i then found a giant Jar of,"Grape jelly"it said there so i hid behind it,i then heard foot steps and he sang a little song,"All around the places you hide i can hear but i cant see you"he sand,"So he can hear me nor see me what does he mean he cant smell me?"i asked myself,"wait this reminds me of a game that Scarlet suggest me to play a month ago....."

Flash Back
*Warning this may be spoilers to the game so you've been warned*
"Hey!,wanna play this game!"Scarlet showed me a disk,"Little Nightmares?"i asked her,"Yeah its about a girl name six and she is stuck in place and-","your saying that she is a hungry girl?","yeah and i almost forgot the guy tey called the Janitor has a no eye sight nor smell just ears,he follow movement of your feet so be warned".......

End of FlashBack

"So i just need to sneak acros without making a sound"i said crouching down and started tip toeng,i moved to the Knives and the Cups until,"Crash!"i hitted something that gained him attention,i then hid under the item i then saw his feet,i then hear something strange and he left,"Where is she?"he said leaving the item alone,"this is my chance!"i said running to the exit.....

"Finally your out"Gerald said looking at me,"Yeah if you were there you would be dead dude"i said panting,"Well....the next realm you may not like..","what do you mean-"i then stopped just and i saw the word........"Lust","Well great,just great is there anymore chance i could take another door"i asked Gerald he shocked his head,"Nope,your going in there wether you like it ir not and besides the Guy there is Very perverted~"gerald said,"Well i have no choice then and the remaining ones are,Greed,Envy,sloth and wrath right?",i said to gerald,"yeah,but first Lust~"said........

"Well this will be fun"i said to myself....

Far from her lays the spirit Realm Castle....

???? POV

"So we have an unexpected vistor in out Kingdom"i said to my Advisor,"Yes my lord,she is going to Lust Realm,my lord"he said,"well this will be fun"she said,"tell me,Sasuke who is this mortal human girl"i asked My advisor,"She has a name by 'Natasha' and she met her spirit animal,That wolf,Gerald"He said,"Oncr he reach the Wrath she will meet me"i said,"Leave Sasuke i have some 'Business'to do in this area"i said cluching my fist,he left me,"So Pride you Seduce her wont you"i said looking at Pride,"well,Rather be not my lord"Pride said,"Well,She is Mine! Only!"i said punching him..."Poor Pride,Rin wants Natasha San to be her His,well he is king of the spirit realm"Sasuke said as he left the door and the cries of pain flowed the whole Castle.......