colby- colby boy

You were sitting on your bed with your friend Katrina. She was telling you about her boyfriends friend colby. All of you were going to meet up to go bowling.

"I think colby would be great for you. You both would make a cute couple to be honest." She said.

"Yeah, but kat, I don't know this colby boy, what If he's like an crazy ax murder, I mean you'd never know." You say.

"(y/n) I've hung out with him and all of Sams other friends. They are all great. Colby is not an ax murder." Kat replied, swinging her legs off the side of the bed. "Come on, let's go. Sam's waiting on us.

"Ok." You say getting up, trudging along behind kat outside to her car.

Fast forward to the bowling alley:

"Hey babe." Sam said grabbing ahold of kats hand.

A cute looking brown haired blue eyed boy gave a small wave towards you. You waved back, giving him an odd look because you had no idea who he was.

"(y/n) this is colby. Colby this is (y/n)." Sam said. You both exchanged small waves again.

"Come on babe, I wanna play." Sam said pulling Kat away leaving you and colby alone.

You stood there for a long 2 seconds before colby broke the silence. "So....." He said.

You looked towards him noticing that he has dimples. He's really cute you thought to yourself.

"Um so (y/n) I thought I would keep this to myself but nevermind." He said smiling, flashing those dimples. "I feel like I've known you for ever and this might come off weird but I lied you. I was wondering.. would you be my girlfriend."

"Yes!" You exclaimed, immediately blushing. You both held hands for the rest of the night.