Chapter 2

"And... Checkmate! You lose once again Bruce!" Peter jumped up from the floor and looked at a whiteboard on the other side of the room. "Let's see that makes it... 162 wins Spidey and... 0 wins Bruce. That sound right to you?" he looked over to a sticky note on the floor with a smiley face drawn on it. "Yeah that's what I thought too." He added another mark to the board "Make that 163 wins Spidey."

"Having fun?"

"Agh!" Peter jumped a foot off the ground as he looked to the door "Uh yes Mr. Stark sir! But I mean I could do something if you needed to! But I don't have to if you don't want. I'm completely content with anything that you have or don't have for me to do!"

Tony just stared at him "I asked if you were having fun not if you were born ready for any task in the universe."

Peter nodded quickly "Yes, sorry Mr. Stark sir!"

Tony looked around the room to see that it was completely spotless "Drop the whole sir thing. What do you think I am a drill sergeant?"

"No sir..." Tony glared at him "I mean Mr. Stark!"

Tony sighed "I guess that's as good as it's going to get. You like pizza?"

"Huh?" Peter blinked.

"You know pizza." Tony made a circle with his hand. "You eat it."

"Oh. Uh yeah I like pizza." Peter stopped "But I mean I don't have to like pizza! I mean pizza's ok but you know it's... pizza..."

"Wow..." Tony blinked "I'm just going to say that you're a teenager so you like pizza. Come on we're about to have dinner."

"We?" Peter gestured to himself and Tony "As in you and me?"

"Yes we're going on a date!" Tony rolled his eyes "No I mean 'we' as in you, me, and the other five people that live here."

"Really?!" peter's eyes brightened "I get to meet the Avengers?!"

"Wow he really didn't know he could leave..." Tony muttered. "Um. Yeah! They finally get to see you! After a week..."

"Should I wear something different?" he looked down at his school shirt and jeans.

"It's just pizza. You're fine." What was with this kid? "Well I think Steve ordered it a few minutes ago so it should be here soon so let's go." The whole way to the living room Peter was jumping with excitement.

(A/N - Sorry this chapter is kinda short. Bonus points if you can say who I'm referencing with 'Bruce' FYI it's not Bruce Banner. I'll give you a hint though it's from the 90's Spider-Man cartoon. Peter likes to talk to Bruce whenever he's feeling down. I'll tell you guys next weekend if none of you know it. :) Well I'll be going then. But remember, with great power comes great responsibility! :) Bye!)