admin ↬ kayleigh aka brinadiaries

Name ↬ Kayleigh Carpenter-Wesley

About me ↬ Well, I live the average life of a fangirl. I stan Sabrina (obviously,) the TVD cast, the Shadowhunters cast, and Dove Cameron. I love Girl Meets World and the shows I mentioned above.

Carpenter History ↬ I started stanning Sabrina when I read the GMW fanfiction by Jeans on here. After that, I listened to her music for days on end. I would talk about her nonstop and I honestly think my family got sick of it. I remember the day EVOLution came out, I had a really bad panic attack because of an algebra test. The day I came home from school, the first thing I did was buy that album. She is so talented and she will only get bigger. I remember the day I met her like it was yesterday. She was so kind and considerate. The best part about it is she didn't look at me any differently for being in a wheelchair. I still can't believe that I am reuniting with her tomorrow and I will post about it tomorrow if you want. My favorite songs by Sabrina are Shadows, Don't Want It Back and smile because they helped me find myself. I remember the day she followed me, I was going through a dark part of my life and that gave me all the inspiration to get through it.

Other ↬ I am also heavily obsessed with Dove Cameron and she has also followed and liked my tweets.

Sabrina Related ↬ My teacher's last year called me "Sabrina Carpenter Super Fan," I wore the shirt that I made with the Don't Want It Back lyrics on her shirt, and she has pictures of us on her phone