founder ↬ colette aka whybrinas

❝ your love's like the feeling i get when my favorite's song spinning in my head, keep it play-playing on repeat ❞

your love's like the feeling i get when my favorite's song spinning in my head, keep it play-playing on repeat

hello! i'm colette, but you all can call me etta.

i'm the founder of this lovely account (or, i hope it's lovely) and here are a few things ya gotta know about me.

fact number one: i (obviously) love sabrina carpenter very much! the idea of making this account came to me this afternoon, and honestly it was one of the better ideas i've ever had. i first got hooked on sab back in 2014, i remember first watching girl meets world and i absolutely fell in love with the beautiful, misunderstood blonde girl with the big heart. i did some research and found out she was sabrina carpenter, and she wasn't that popular (yet) but she had a youtube channel. i spent the whole next three days curled up in my bed watching her videos, and soon i knew everything about this short cutie with a big heart. sabrina means the entire world to me, she's such an inspiration and i can't wait for all of the admins and me to share our love of sab with the world, and i already have so many plans for this account!

fact number two: as well as loving sabrina, i adore riverdale and (most) of its cast. i love love LOVE madelaine petsch, she's the funniest and most precious gal in the world and i'm blessed to stan her

fact number three: i love pretty little liars and teen wolf!!

fact number four: i love boba (idk, it seemed important)

fact number five: i love getting educated on the world around me (that sounds lame i swear i'm not lame)

fact number six: i'm a huge bookworm, and my favorite books, similar to olivia's, are harry potter. i'm a ravenclaw and if you go onto my main account, whybrinas and read my status book update about harry potter, you can see how much these books and movies mean to me.

okay guys that's all for now!! comment down below some sabrina-related ideas you may have for our account!

sincerely,
colette

sincerely,colette