Ecceptance

I'm so sorry it took so long to update!!!! I've been very busy with cheer, but now I will be updating more, hopefully everyday :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the worst sleep ever last night. I could not stop crying and crying because .... Well....... I'm worthless, right? Not even my own brother believes me that I'm being threatened and beaten. I decided to shake off my feeling I would go outside and practice some tumbling/flips. I started with some back flips to back layouts, then  proceeded with some layouts full twits , then double twists. The reason I was practicing all this is because I'm applying to go to beaubatons school, which is an all girls magic school and I heard they needed a tumbler for their school ( just like in the 4th movie when their school does flips as an entry to hogwarts great hall). I had already sent an essesement in to the school and today I'm going to get my letter back saying if I met their expectation or if I got rejected. I decided to go grab breakfast when I saw Draco.

Draco: hey skylar!

Me: sorry, do I know you?

Draco: skylar its me, your brother Draco?

Me: hmm , I used to have a brother by that name: I sass

He huffs and walks away as I give him a good sassy face to top it all off

I sit down to eat when my owl comes flying in the great hall with a letter. Omg omg omg!!!!! It's my letter!!!!! I open it quickly and read it....... 

Dear miss Skylar Belatrix Malfoy

Thank you for you essesement! We would just like to start off saying how wonderful of a student you are! We would absolutely love for you to attend out school and be apart of out tumbling team. We look forward to meeting you next month and we already have a bed open to you.

Thank you and we look forward to having you attent out school!

Omg omg omg!!!! I got excepted!!!!!!! The reason I really wanted to go to this school is to 1# get away from my brother who is being a pain in the arse and 2# to get away from Patty and 3# because I have had a bad year so far at this school anyways so I would like to start fresh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is a short chapter but I plan on hopefully updating everyday as much as I can 

I love you guys so much!! Thank you so much each and everyone of you for reading , commenting and voting!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

~Leya