"We are all still here so you haven't failed yet." Hook reassured.

"How could you have failed?" David asked.

"Zelena took my magic." Emma said as Maya looked to Hook. She must've kissed him. "So now-" she started looking to Maya. "- it's up to Maya to finish this."

"She still has no idea about my magic yet." Maya said looking to them.

"The strongest light magic has to defeat Zelena. That's what Glinda said." David said looking to them.

"Maybe that just means I was meant to defeat her from the start." Maya said looking at her dad.

"If we take away her pendant then we can defeat her. Glinda told us all of her power is harnessed in it." David said looking to Emma.

"Then let's go defeat this witch once and for all." Maya said as they all walked out and headed to defeat Zelena. Robin and Zach joined them.

They got to a barn and saw her and Rumplestiltskin inside.

"It's not over yet." David said as they walked in.

"And who's going to stop me? One of the saviors? Neither of them have their magic." She chuckled.

"You really believe that?" Maya said looking to her as they all spread going for the items.

"I took away both of your magic. It was surprisingly easily for someone who's supposed to have so much power." Zelena said looking to her. "Rid me of those pests." Zelena said as she waved the wand making Zach, Robin, and her dad folly into hay.

"No." Maya said looking to Zelena.

"What? Hurt your little boyfriend?" Zelena asked looking at her. "Wouldn't be the first time." She chuckled.

"Don't you think you are crossing a line here? You could give up. You could stop this and become a good person." Maya said looking to her.

"And what makes you think I would do that when I'm already winning?" Zelena asked looking at her.

"Are you really?" Maya asked looking to her as she got closer. Flying monkeys started coming in. "After losing your whole life I'm surprised you didn't take time to check if you really are winning." Maya said looking at Zelena.

"And what could possibly defeat me now?" She asked.

"I can." Maya said as she put her hands up she used her push. Getting closer as the light magic burned her skin. Zelena fell on the ground and Maya took her pendant from her neck and green smoke came from Zelena into the pendant.

"How? I saw you lose your magic!" She asked almost crying. The portal started to close as everyone grabbed the things from the sides.

"There's one thing that you didn't put into play Zelena. Good always wins. It always finds a way, and now you are going to be locked up for a long time." She said as she grabbed the dagger out of Zelena's hand.

Regina went to Zelena and looked to her. Maya gave Regina the pendant and looked to Rumple.

"You failed. You're not going anywhere." Regina said holding the pendant.

"I beg to differ." Rumple said as he dragged her to him with his magic. "I'm going to make you pay for everything you've done to me."

Maya looked to him and to Zelena. She shouldn't die. Killing is wrong and there was no reason why they should just kill her.

"What are you waiting for? Just do it!" Zelena yelled.

"Gladly." He said as he put his hand out.