•Brave•

They decided to start practicing magic so they could go against Pan.

"Let's start with a fire." Regina said as they looked at the two fire pits in the center. She was helping Maya and Emma.

Maya looked at the pit and a fire went up quickly. She looked to Emma to see hers and she was still working. "How did you do that so fast?" Emma asked looking to her.

"I just... did." Maya said with a shrug.

"Okay." Emma tilted her head a little and looked back at the pit.

"Focus. Concentrate!" Regina said to Emma as Maya looked at her.

"It's kind of hard when you're yelling in my ear." Emma responded.

"And when the wind blows or its racing or someone is shooting arrows at you. Concentration is hard. Find your anger and use it to focus." Regina said looking to her.

"No there has to be a way without going dark. I mean Maya didn't go dark." Emma said looking to her sister.

"Well I found my magic out of freight and the rest just kind of came naturally." Maya said looking at the fire.

"So what you want to scare her into using it?" Regina said angrily.

"That's not what I said." Maya said looking to her as she crossed her arms. "She just had to find it in herself."

"Yeah. Since it'll come that easily. That reasoning is stupid. You're no help." Regina said to Maya.

"And you're a monster." Emma responded looking to her as Maya looked down to see a fire.

"You smell that?" Regina asked with a smile.

"What?" Emma asked angrily.

"Smoke." She answered as Emma looked to the small fire she had made.

"You did that right?" Emma asked.

"No that was all you." Maya sighed.

"Ignore her." Emma said looking to her sister.

"Yeah I'll try . Still hurts though." Maya answered with a sigh. Emma rubbed Maya's arm a bit as she looked to the fire. They warmed up and took a break from the magic part.

"Where you guys going?" Emma asked as she stood up Maya stood with her and looked.

"Firewood." Hook replied.
"To get water." David said at the same time.

"Neal's alive." Mary Margaret said as she looked to Emma.

"What?" Maya asked a bit wide eyed.

"Neal is-" Emma started looking to Mary Margaret who looked convinced. "Alive?" She asked surprised. She didn't seem to excited though.

"Maybe. Sorry she deserved to know." Mary Margaret said looking from David to Hook.

Maya felt nervous deep inside her stomach. She looked to Emma realizing it was her feeling that way.

Regina tried to convince them it was a waste to go but Mary Margaret saw more scuffing so she had hope. Emma wasn't sure who to believe. Regina looked at them and told them she was looking for Henry. She left them and the rest went to find Neal after some convincing by Mary Margaret. She led them by following the scuff marks.

"The track leads directly to that cave. This must be where they are keeping Neal." Mary Margaret said as they looked at the cave.

"If this is some sort of prison, why aren't their any guards posted?" David asked as Hook answered.

"These aren't just any caves. They are the echo caves. They don't require guards." Hook sighed.