"I admitted it's a date, so what's your answer?" Jason asked brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, sure," she smiled.

"Yeah you want to date me?" he teased.

She sucked her teeth before answering in a louder tone, "No! But I'll go eat pizza with you after work."

"Don't raise your voice at me," he snapped.

"I can do whatever I want," she raised her voice again, getting closer to his face.

"I'm sure you think you can," he said placing his hand on her cheek, "but I'll put an end to it right away."

"That's funny. Want to know why I'll never date you?" she asked instantly regretting the fact that she wanted to date him. Without even hearing his answer, she answered, "because you think you can control the entire world. You think everyone has to bow down to you or owes you some sort of respect but-"

"Stop talking," he said running his hand from her cheek to her mouth. She slapped his arm and he let go but instead placed his hand on her chest so that his thumb and his index finger wrapped around her neck.

Her heart began racing in her chest as her breath hitched and she stared into the man's dark eyes. He leaned in closer, centimeters away from her face; his lips almost touched hers but her eyes never left his.

"That's better. I like when you look into my eyes," he whispered.

She couldn't get the right words out with him so close to her so instead she kept quiet, just like he wanted her to.

"I'll wait for you outside at four," he said letting go. Before she even agreed, he began walking away, leaving Sadie completely and utterly breathless.

It took Sadie a while before she got out of her trance and returned to work. A part of her was still paralyzed from the shock of his hand on her.

4:03PM

Sadie walked through the sliding doors and found Jason waiting outside. Like the previous times, he was smoking and just like a couple days ago, he put the cigarette out as soon as he saw her.

She slid her sunglasses down to her eyes and walked over to him, "Ready to go?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Mind if I stop by my house to change?" I asked.

"You don't have to change," he answered.

Sadie looked down at her uniform; a black polo with some khakis. Then she looked back up at him and tilted her head to the side.

"Come on," he said taking her arm and pulling her with him. She realized they were going to his car. Once they were at his car, they got in and he drove away.

"What's the point of putting your cigarette out when you see me?" she asked.

"You complain about me smoking," he said.

"Well you still reek of smoke still so it's like you're still smoking," she shrugged as she looked out the window.

He rammed his foot on the brakes making her shift forward in her seat. If it weren't for the seatbelt she would have slammed her head on the glove compartment. She gave him a death glare while he chuckled and said, "My bad. Red light."

"Next time, I'm driving," she said turning back towards the window.

"Why? I'm a great driver," he said.

"No you're not actually, you're a terrible driver. You probably don't even have a license," she said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"I actually do."