↦ Hanakō Yamada: Senpai

-Hanakō-

"Oh hello there, kouhai. May I help you to escort you to your class?" An upperclassman asked, a smile was plastered on her face. I looked at her as I felt my ears burning red by her adorable features.

Y-Yes senpai.. I need to go t-to class 1-2" I spoke to her, forcing up an awkward smile towards her. She nodded as she gestured her hand for me to follow her, escorting me to my new class.

As we were walking down the (surprisingly) empty hallway, I kinda stared at the cute senpai while she talked about the school's clubs and junk like that.

"Soooo senpai.. May I ask you for your name?"

As we had arrived at the front doors of my class, she pulled out a small folded piece of paper from her skirt pocket and handed it to me. She gently patted my head and walked away, humming a tune of a song.

I unfolded the paper, reading the contents of the it that had caused a red deep blush appearing on my face.

~

The name's (y/n),

Meet me in front of school gates after school. I wanna get to know you better~

~

"Excuse me but classtime is gonna start soon. Come on and get your cute butt inside the damn class" Said Keita, leaning against the doors of the classroom.

"Alright! Let's go in already!" I said, pushing him into the classroom with me.

That senpai.. Was soooo cute!

----

Sorry to disappoint you all with this short (lame) chapter, I'm still trying to ge used to typing and getting ideas for chapters again. (T~T)

Also, for any Durarara fans (specifically Shizaya trash fans like me), I've started writing a fanfic about Shizaya. If you have the time of day, do go check out that fanfic!

Thank you for reading and Sayonara~!