↦ Oko Ruto: A Curse?

- (Y/n) -

"What!? You wanna join that creepy club!" Yelled Saki to me as she stared at me in disbelief. I covered my ears so it won't start to bleed by her yelling.

"Saki, what did I told you about yelling at me? If my ears start to bleed, I'm blaming on you" I said, uncovering my ears. She blushes in embarrassment as she scratches her head.

"I'm sorry but seriously? You do know that club is so creepy. It always discusses about occult, demons and stuff like that" She said. I sighed as I shook my head.

"I gotta be honest with you, I'm into that occult shit. It's kinda interesting and learning about occult is kinda in the family anyways" I told her. She looked at me with widened eyes but nodded anyways.

"I understand but do remember, don't get too obsessed with those weirdos in that club" She advised me. I sighed but could only nod.

'Should I tell her the actual reason I wanted to join that club..? Meh, not happening'

(Time Skip)

"Okay.. (y/n), calm down. I know that club looks.. so bland but you're doing this for him" I whispered to myself, walking down the hallway to the Occult Club.

As I had arrived in front of the doors of the Occult Club, a tint of red had appeared on my face. I sighed as I opened the doors to see him.. Oko Ruto.

"Oh.. A visitor. H-Hello there, welcome to the Occult Club. May I help you?" Oko approached me, a blush appearing on his face. I nodded, looking down at my feet.

"Y-Yeah. I would like to join your club. May I?"

Oko stared at me with widened eyes, maybe he was shocked? He quickly grabbed both of my hands and smiled, looking at me as he pulls me into an embrace.

"Y-Yes of course. You are always welcomed to join my club, (y/n)" He spoked, backing away from the hug, the blush on his face still not fading.

I smiled, a blush appearing on my face as I bowed. "Thank you so much, Oko-kun" I approached him slowly, planting a kiss on his cheek, making him blush even more which was kinda cute.

Suddenly, the school bell sounded, meaning class will be starting soon. I bowed again before waving at him and exiting the club room to my class.

-Oko-

'S-she was so beautiful. Oh god, did she cursed me for me to fall for her?'

I sighed, shaking my head as I exited the club room, walking down the hallway to go to my classroom before I get scolded by my teacher again.

----

Finally! I am so sorry for publishing this late, school is giving me karma by..

Giving me assignments, making me do writing for the school magazine, secret admirer letters shoved into my desk and more damn school shit! (°ㅂ°╬)

Hope you lovely potatoes would forgive me~ ( ̄ω ̄)

Oh and also, I wanna make an announcement about a little thing that has been on my mind lately~

But that will be the next chapter, I will announce it in a few hours!