"Alright. Let's go get Henry shall we?" Regina said as they all left for Granny's. They got there and Emma went to the back to get him. She came back a few moments later.

"He's not here. I mean he's not in the room, he's not in the parlor, and my keys are gone- my car keys." Emma said as frantically as she looked at her phone.

"Give me something. I'll try a locator spell." Regina said.

"I'm way ahead of you. I've got GPS on his phone." Emma said. "He's at the docks." She said as they left.

They ran in seeing a swarm of flying monkeys come in. Maya quickly grabbed bow and arrow from the truck before going in. "We have to hurry!" Maya said as they ran faster.

Maya went in and shot some monkeys as they blew up into orange then grey ash. They got all of them and caught their breath.

"Henry!" Emma yelled as she ran to him and he slowly got up from being on the ground. "Are you okay?"

"What were those things? Why does he have a sword?" Henry asked looking to David.

"Henry it's all going to make sense soon. I'm sorry I was keeping things from you. You were right. You deserve to know the truth." Emma said.

"You were right. You deserve to know the truth." Emma said handing him the book.

"About fairytales? I don't understand." Henry said confused looking to Emma.

"Do you trust me?" Emma asked.

"Of course I do." Henry answered.

"Then I need you to believe." Emma said.

"Believe in what?" He asked.

"Believe in magic." Emma said.

"It's just a book." Henry said looking to Emma.

"It's more then that. Do you believe in me Henry?" Emma asked looking to him.

"Yes." He answered.

"Then take the book." Emma said as he nodded and grabbed it.

"Mom?" He asked. "Mom!" He said to Regina as he ran over. Maya smiled realizing that he remembered. "I remember! I remember!" He smiled.

"Do it Emma. Break the curse." Regina said as Emma nodded and went to kiss Henry's forehead. Henry was teleported by Zelena who was now holding him across the boat house.

"Sorry to interrupt. Now who wants to say goodbye first?" Zelena asked looking to them.

"Who are you?" Henry asked as he struggled.

"You can call me auntie Zelena." She said as Maya looked up wanting to use her magic.

"Enough of this." Regina said going towards her but eventually being knocked out by Zelena.

"Let him go. He had nothing to do with this." Emma said looking to her.

"Don't blame me. The captain failed me." Zelena said.

"Damn you Zelena." Hook responded.

"What is she talking about Hook?" Emma asked.

"He knew the cost of that failure. Your sons life." She said choking Henry.

Maya looked to Emma. "Use your magic." She said quietly. She thought. Use your magic. Use your magic. Use your magic!, she thought.

Emma looked to Maya then back at Henry. She crunched up and put magic at her. Zelena screamed and eventually let go from the pain. "Run!" Emma said to Henry as he ran to Emma.