Chapter One

Yijeong woke up to the sound of his room-mate, Jaeho, screaming "wake up," in his left ear.

"What!?" Yijeong asked, trying not to sound rude to his hyung.

"It is 8 in the morning. We have to go and get ready for the fan-sign!" Jaeho told the maknae, grabbing his arm to get him out of bed.

When the two boys got dressed and went downstairs, they saw the rest of their members waiting for them with a huge breakfast.

"Guys, who's sitting where at the fan-sign today?" The leader Kyungil asked.

"I CALL MIDDLE!" Yijeong shouted.

"I will sit all the way to the left," Sihyoung said calmly.

"I'll sit next to Sihyoung," Jaeho said.

"I am going to sit at the right end," Dokhyun said.

"I guess that leaves me sitting next to Jeongie," Kyungil said.

"I'm starving so shush," Sihyoung said and sat the maknae down.

"Hmph. Jaeho! Jaeho! Jaeho!" Yijeong shouted non-stop.

"What?" Jaeho said.

"I left my blankie in our room. Can you get it for me, pleasee?" Yijeong begged with puppy eyes.

"Nope," Jaeho instantly said, making Yijeong pout.

Kyungil then stood up. He went to the fridge to get a water bottle, but before he sat down, he gave Yijeong the hoodie he had tied around his waist. Yijeong smiled at this small gesture. Kyugil is always doing small things for his maknae. They are the two closest members after all.

Time Skip

When they all took their seats at the table, they were immediately greeted by thousands of fans. Each member only had about 30 seconds with each fan, yet they made the most of it. They shared laughs and smiles, gave them high-fives, autographs and many other things.

It took about 3 hours before they could go home. When they got home, Sihyong and Jaeho took a shower, meanwhile Kyungil, Yijeong and Dokhyun cooked lunch.

Kyungil gave Dokhyun an apron. He walked behind Yijeong and tied his apron on him from the back, making Yijeong blush secretly.

"Jeongie, no! That's sugar, not salt!" Kyungil told Yijeong who was about to ruin the food.

"Why aren't there labels?" Yijeong asked and showed Kyungil the little container of sugar.

Kyungil took a hold of Yijeong's hand. He turned the sugar around, showing Yijeong a label that said sugar.

"Ohh, hehe. Whoops," Yijeong said, making the three laugh.

They got back to the cooking. Yijeong and Kyungil were taking care of the ingredients, while Dokhyun was making sure the food didn't over-boil.

Coincidentally when they finished cooking, Sihyoung and Jaeho came down. Jaeho sat down first, then Dokhyun and Sihyoung. Kyungil put food on each plate, while Yijeong set them down in front of the members.

When Kyungil and Yijeong finally sat down, side-by-side, Kyungil played footsie with Yijeong. At first Yijeong was surprised, knowing that footsie is a flirtatious game. Kyungil slowly rubbed his foot along Yijeong's leg, making Yijeong's ears crimson red.

"Yijeong, are you hot? Your ears are bloody red!" Dokhyun said.

Kyungil then stopped and laughed at Yijeong. Everyone started to laugh, so Yijeong got slightly embarrassed.