impaired

[/ada!dazai\]

bc me and my mommy kenisdead were talking and i had an idea so enjoy the goods on this fine thursday evening

Warning: This one shot contains sexual content

________________________________________________________________________________

With everything spinning at odd angles and the relentless mind numbing dizzyness gnawing at you from the very center of your core, it was an unknown fact as to why you could still register the situation you were in.

Long story short, you were aware yet unaware...and odd combination you could say?

Senses were coming along just perfectly, if anything they were heightened due to the alcohol coursing through your veins. Who knows how vulnerable you appeared to be—well, Dazai might since he was the only other person here with you, but then again he was he in any better state than you were?

It was highly unlikely.

"Ahhh~ Dashai...you looksh like a brownie!" Your speech was tremendously slurred, not that you cared or were really even known to this fact.

A moderate amount of coral-colored blush spread across the males cheeks at the sound of your voice, his eyes hazed over at the sight of your also flushed face and puckered lips. He rolled his body closer to your form, but not touching.

"If i'm a broshwnie, then you're a...choshocate ship!~" It must have been one of the secrets to the universe for the both of you to understand each others garbling, but you managed to do it.

From the hundreds of times you and Dazai had gotten wasted at your dorm (not to forget the millions upon millions of moments you spent together sober) this time felt different. It was as if you felt something was about to unfold.

"I neesh to pee– ah!" Attempting to stand on both legs wasn't the greatest idea, with them seemingly turning to jelly and causing you falling on top of Dazai.

His breathing quickened while you attempted to get up and off of the male beneath you. Nimble fingers wrapped around your delicate wrists, Dazai towering over you as the position you both were in switched with a quiet 'thud.'

"Wha...? Browshnie– Ngh~ Ha! W..haaa?!~" Teeth marked from your jawline to your collarbone, eventually allowing his tongue to lick and suck at the surrounding areas. He was barely doing anything to you, but your body wouldn't stop trembling and twitching in pleasure. The more he sucked in nipped at you, the more you clung to him and moaned louder.

Before you knew it, lips were attacking your own before his tongue prodded the opening of your lips; which you gladly accepted. From time to time, Dazai's and your eyes would open slightly, glancing at each others facial expression before pressing them closed once again. Tears began to form in the corner of your eyes; you weren't sure if it was due to the alcohol causing you to go into stimulation overdrive, or if it just because Dazai was the one doing these things to you.

When both of you parted, a thick trail of salvia kept the both of you connected. Breathing heavily, Dazai peeled himself off of you, sitting up and leaning his weight on the side of the couch.

You managed to sit up (most likely by a miracle) and with lust coursing and clashing against the intoxicating ethanol in your veins, you lowered yourself down to the zipper of dazai's light tan pants, causing a sharp gasp to sound from him.

Before he had any chance to give a shattered excuse of a protest, you were already sucking on the tip of his cock.

His back arched as sweet moans filled your ears.

"A-ahhh!~ Wa..wai- H..ahn!~" Hearing his sweet voice moaning out freely caused you to let out your own sounds of pleasure against his member. Each and every time that you would whimper against his rock hard dick caused the male to close his eyes and grip onto your hair.

You licked and sucked at the tremendous amount of pre-cum that continued to pool at the head of Dazai's cock, occasionally smearing it around his length just to witness the furrowing of his browns and the drool that escaped his lips.

"Haaaah...~ There's ish so musch white stuff.~" You could hear the male above you whine at your words as you sucked and licked under the tip of him, not missing the way his cock twitched and throbbed at the overstimulation.

His eyes started to tear up and his moans became more consistent. Before you knew it, he started moaning through broken chokes and sobs of pleasure.

"H-hngh~ Gkh! A-ahn...I'm about to cum!~

With widened eyes, you took him as deep as you possibly could in your throat. A loud yelp left your cock-stuffed mouth as his thick cum slid down your throat. You moaned as you felt your soaked panties and the puddle of wetness below you become even more immersed due to the harsh grip he placed your hair.

"Gaa...AH!~ D-don't s-s-top!~ I-I'm still–

Shutting your eyes tight, you gulped down the thick ropes of cum that were shot down your throat once again. No time was wasted in sucking and licking up the rest of his semen. When you finally separated yourself from his cock, you wiped the remains of his essence off of your face before licking it off.

"Brownshie is so cute...~"

____________________________________

i hope the confidence i have right now about balancing wattpad and school when it starts is still present when hell (aka school) actually starts

aye hoped you enjoyed this bc i really wasnt sure on how to end it lmao

ps: i edited the ending for those who saw it before bc i wasnt happy with it