Chapter Two

Chapter two: 

A week later. Ashley and I were walking into the bowling alley and I bumped into a guy with long-ish blonde hair and deep brown eyes you could lost in, it was Jake." Excuse y--..." I began to say then stopped. " Hey its you I told you I would run into you girls again" he said with a smirk. Ashley jumped right into the conversation " So what are you doing here tonight?" she said in a flirty tone he replied " I was supposed to bowel with my girlfriend but I'm planning on dumping her so I'm bowling with my best friend. We're a little short people how bout you girls join us, remember you owe me" and winked at us. "Ok" we both said in unison "Great" he replied. "Follow me, were sitting in the game room right now" we did as he said and followed while he lead us through the crowd. As we entered Jake said " You guys remember my friend Matt here" as he pointed to Matt. "Yeah "we both replied. " Hey, how you girls doing?" Matt asked " Were doing good" Ashley replied for us. We sat down at the table Jake and Matt were sitting. " So... were gonna play pool first do you girls want to play teams?" Jake politely asked Ashley and I. " Well...um... were kind of bad at it im sure you guys would have more fun playing eachother" Ashley said replying for us both again (like usaul).  

As Jake and Matt were seting up the pool game me and Ashly had time to talk to eachother alone. "So what do you think about them?" Ashley asked "Um...they'er ok i guess" i replied while holding in that i feel a weird attraction to Jake. "Well i think Jakes kind of interesting...?" oh man here she goes she again, she always has to flirt and this time i think the flirting my take it to another level with her and her boyfriend on the edge of breaking up. " Hey remember you are taken, flirting is only allowed while you have a boyfriend......You know what its like to be cheated on" I said trying to convice her to back off a little "Yeah Yeah i know, but me and Trevor are going to break up soon anyway and I am not cheating" Ashley defended herself, she has a point but i really don't want her do pull him into her little vortex that she does with every other guy. " So how old are you two?" Ashley asked them both apperently using it as a way to tell me that our little decussion was done. " I'm eightteen and Matt's fifteen" Jake said answering the question then added " How about you two, how old are you girls?" "Oh I am sixteen and Cassey is fourteen" there it goes agian Ashley is alway answering questions for me as if i can't do it myself. The sad thing is that she's lying she's really fifteen, but she's been lying for years saying she's a year older. Just breathe she's your bestfriend, she doesn't mean to do it, it's accidental. Jake and Matt start playing. Jake break and hits in stripes then hits agian and misses. " So what school do you two go to?" Matt asked us " I go to Lincon Middle and Ashley goes to Spring River High" i actually got out before Ashley could speak for me. " Why do you go to Spring River High if your here in Lincon?" Jake asked Ashley " My parents split up, I live in Spring River with my mom on school days and in Lincon on weekends with my dad" she replied. "That must suck for you" Matt said "It does but trust me my parents were not meant to be together" Ashly said back and everyone burst into laughter.  

After everyone stoped laughing Ashley said " I have to use the restroom be I'll be back" and left. Thank god she left me here and didn't ask for me to go with her, i really want to do my on flirting alone with Jake. "So Jake you still got a girlfriend right?" I asked " Yeah like i said earlier I'm planning on dumping her, we've been on the brink of breaking up for awhile and I'm sick of the way she acts" he replied. " What i can't understand is why a girl like you is single" He said leaving it to sink in. Wow is he flirting with me? no he wouldn't flirt with me when he has Ashley to flirt with. "Um..... I guess I'm just a plain girl, guys could do better" I finally managed to reply. "No you are not plain trust me" he said witha wink and that cocky smile I've seen before. I like the cocky smile it shows he's confident and knows what he wants. I was pulled form my thought by Ashley saying to Jake " Hey, shes fourteen... to young" wow i can't believe she really just did that but she always does that when an older guy hits on me, but just becasue he's older doesn't mean i don't like the attetion. Ashley gets under my skin sometimes, it's like she try's to steal the spot light even though she always has it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave comment and tell me what you think good or bad... and vote if you like it....Thanks