The Real Her

Amari

So I'm officially 8 1/2  months (I pushed the months up) and I'm about to have my baby shower today ...

I invited everybody but from the looks of o oh my family will be there.....I texted Shay and told her I wanted to talk to her.

She sent me a emoji's 😒🙅✌️😤....

I just want to explain to her that this happen even though she not gone forgive me.

I texted Tae and of course he couldn't resist he said he will be there and that he got a surprise.

I was kind of thinking it was a good thing but then

I knew it wasn't so I just brushed it off. Today suppose to be a good day for me .

I went to get my nails and hair did and got a beautiful dress .

I was having a beautiful girl ....
Even though I wanted a boy ...

My friend Nellie helped me through out his whole thing ...

"Bitch I'm not rubbing yo feet so um here dat ass up we got all the food " she yelled from Her car ... She distracted me from my thoughts.

I jumped in he car and headed to the banquet to where the baby shower is being held,

I got to decorate and stuff.

When I got there I seen my family ....

I seen my daddy .... And hips wife -___-

"Oh your keeping this one forreal is time " she said as I walked up .

"BITCH WHO YOU TALKING TO " i snapped

She rolled her eyes and walked behind my daddy.

"his ass ain't gone save yo ugly a as wait till I drop this load yo ass is mines " I threaten her.

I seen my little brothers and sister and hey helped me decorated s well as my friends and family .

..........

It was time to open gifts .

I seen everybody there ....

Everybody was touching my belly and Aubrey kept still . She didn't move....

Kind of weird ...

I looked at my phone and see no texts or calls.

I loved up At the door and seen Sidney .... I omits peed on myself.

Who the fuck invited him ....

I looked down and smiled so no one can notice ..,,

I heard the door open and see Antoine standing next to sidney talking ...

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ....

" Nellie you invited them ?" I asked Nellie as she put a pillow behind my back .

"Nawl butt he chocolate one fine ass fuck.. Heyyyy book " she waved, again Antoine.

I lowered my head and hoped they wasn't up to nothing ,

I looked up again and see Randall walking in the door....

This shit can't be fucking serious right now .....

The I heard the door slam saw Tae and the same little boy and some skinny bitch .

They stood separate sides of the banquet hall ....

Can so anybody please tell me what's going on ,

As every body passed me gifts and I opened them they all just starred at me ....