Chapter 16

Amari

I'm tired of this shit.... I don't know who my baby daddy is.... Either it's Randall or Tae . It's damn sure not Sidney's .

As we come back to New York me and Tae jump in the car and head to the crib .

"Baby " Tae yelled from the shower . I dropped my robe and got in with him.

"Yes Papi " I said wetting my hair and grabbing my Victoria secret body wash.

"Hot wings tonight ?" He asked me

"Yeah, boneless and get me a strawberry cheesecake and a strawberry milkshake and some Cheetos " I said looking dead ass serious

"Damn yo fat ass " he said laughing. I playfully smacked him.

"Baby "

"Yes Tae " I asked him as I grabbed his axe body wash and washing his body. His tattoos was so fucking attractive ...

"What's up with this jaz shit " he asked me

"Look man I don't know ... That bitch was weird anyways .... " I rolled my eyes.

"Ahahahahaha yo mad ass " he said smacking my ass.

We got out the shower and dried off. He slipped on some shorts and went downstairs ... I head his phone going off and it was bothering me cause ok who ever was calling kept calling . I picked up the phone and saw a little light skin boy as the caller ID he looked just like Tae he was adorable . I picked up the phone politely .

"Hello....." I said

"Hi um is Tae around ?" A girl voice asked .

"Umm no but I can leave a message " i said being nosy .

"Um no thanks I'll.....c all later " she said quickly hanging up I heard a little boy voice in the background round ......

....

Miracle

"Niño on his way over to chill and bring my niece over for Mia " toine said kissing me on the cheek.

"Okay baby " I said walking to my mothers room.

...

"So mommy let's talk " I said laying in her bed.

"Babe r u ready to hear this " she said playing in my hair.

"Yea " i said playing in my phone , I took some picture of us and put them On instgram .

"Well they took you from me " ..." I was heavy on drugs and I couldn't take care of you ..

My mother .. Your abuela put me out ..... I was 18 .. Homeless. "

"...... I was so drugged up I left you at the park "

"You have a brother too ... His name is Mikey"

"...... I can't find him .... I found you because a close friend of mines " ....."miracle Mamacita im sorry for abandoning you.. I was young.. Dumb ... " she began to cry

"Mommy stop crying it's alright " i said hugging

"I feel so bad.. Miracle your 25 years old now ..... I missed out on your childlife.... High school college " she cried even harder.

"I graduated with 3.5 gpa. I went to hair school and got my associates and bachelors. Mommy be proud that I did this " I hugged her and kissed.

"I'm so proud of you ma " she wiped her tears ..

"What about my daddy " I asked ..

"Well.... I don't know if you wanna " ..... She started to explain until Jojo walked in