•An Elegant Surprise•

Dylan Minnette as Adam Sanders, and in the Media is The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face

💎Jade's POV💎

(Edited)
•••
When people say shifting doesn't hurt like a bitch, I'm here to tell you they are wrong. When I first shifted at fourteen, I felt like every bone in my body was breaking and being put back together.

I'm a typical teenage Werewolf enjoying my life without a mate, because I think that when you have a mate, they are the other half of you, and you have to sacrifice everything for them.

I'm the future Alpha of Yellowstone Pack, and it's a lot going on. I have responsibilities that I have to tend to also. And I think having a mate won't help.

It's just a lot of distractions and swooning, like a love sick puppy.

Ever since my younger sister, (who is fifteen), found her mate last year, her grades went down.

Not bad like an A's to an F's, but an A to C's-, and God knows what happens when she and her mate are in her room for hours. I know they are not just 'studying.'

Anyhow, I started walking up the stairs about to ask my younger sister if she's seen my make up, since it was missing.

As I was walking to my sister's room, all I heard was moans. And me, being the nosy teen I am, decided to go in knowing my sister is a good girl.

"Dee," I said pushing the door open, "Where's my make- what the Hell?!"

I yelled as I saw Adam on top of her, his ass cheeks exposed.

I back stepped out of there, before you could say my first, last, or middle name.

But I really wanted to do was castrate Adam and throw him out the window.

I slammed the door then went down stairs to watch TV and get that sexual and disgusting image out of my mind.

Yes I'm seventeen and still a virgin.

Twenty minutes later, Adam came down stairs and tried to strike up a conversation.

Keyword: tried.

"Um, Diamond and I are really sorry for what you saw. We should have locked the door, but we didn't have sex if it makes you feel better-"

"

Cut the bullshit," I half yell, "You are to young to be having sex. If you want to keep your testicles, I advise you to take that somewhere else. I understand you guys are mates, but there's certain things that you can and can't do in my parents' house."

I was about to go make me a PB&J, but my body made me stop and turn around.

"Is Diamond a virgin?"

His mouth was hang in open a little bit, and I knew he was hesitating. He said the answer, but it was quiet.

"No," he said- no whispered like a little pussy.

I only heard him because of my Werewolf hearing.

"Who swiped her V-card?" I said angrily, also a bit ashamed that my little sister had sex before me, but I'm glad because her first time was with her mate.

"Adam, the one and only," he said, and

I could hear the grin in his voice.

This cocky bitch.
•••
Hello to everyone who made it this far. I accidentally deleted the first chapter of this book, but I posted it back on Wattpad. I have three important things to say:

1.) Please refrain from cringing too much because I wrote this book when I was twelve or thirteen, and if you see any errors don't forget to point them out.

2.) Please give me constructive criticism, so I can improve my book. It took a lot of courage to publish this book, so if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't hate on my book.

3.) Follow my little sis

And follow my friend SebJenkins and read his book about surviving the zombie apocalypse, if you're into that.

Finally, thanks for reading, and I can't wait to see you in the next chapter.

~Vote

~Comment

~Share

~*~Liyah