•Running into Ronnie•

Music to listen to. If you want to request a song, I'll put it in a chapter.

Anyway, here's your update. Twice in one day! I'm on a roll!

Can you guys spread the word about my book? It would be helpful, and also mean a lot.

I'll read all your books. Vote, comment, whatever you want me to do.

You can watch the video if you want, or if you have your reading set to 'Scrolling' you can listen while you read.

Also, important author's note at the end.

Enjoy <3.

(💎Jade's POV💎)

(Edited)

•••

"What the heck happened to your mom! Tell me! Tell! Me!" I scream at Samantha. She winces at at my volume, and I guess at my swearing.
The bad thing is, I feel like we are complete opposites.

She is the nerd and the goody goody, while I'm the bad ass and loud one.

Hey! I do get good grades. Although my weakness is English. With all that Shakespeare shit. And dramatic plays.

Music is not one of my weaknesses.

I can play the Recorder, Clarinet, and some piano. Wait not really. I only know some of the notes.

And writing. Yup I'm good at it. Wait. Pause. Aren't 'Writing' and 'English' the same damn thing?! Wait. Yeah? No? You know what?

I actually am good at writing, it's just that the teachers want me to write what they want me too, and they can kiss my sorry ass.

Actually, I'm not sorry at all.

This is irrelivent to the situation, I tell myself.

"Jade," Sam's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Remember when I was about-i have to tell you-" she stutters.

"Come on," I urge her. "I'm your best friend! We've been friends since we were in elementary school. Doesn't that matter to you?!" My wolf is starting to get angry. I fucking hate when people keep secrets from me.

"You know what," I tell her, "I'm gonna take a walk, if you don't mind."

She nods, before saying: "You might want to."

"Samantha. What the hell is that, suppose to mean!" I yell at her. She backs away from me, to sit on her bed. And then she puts her head in her hands.

"You know what?" I ask. When she doesn't respond, I continue. "Maybe I don't want to know."

To be completely honest, I did want to know.

Before I left her room, and closed the door softly behind me, I thought that out of the corner of my eye, I say her touch her stomach and whisper something.