You are the One for Me

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

      Peter had been smiling ever since he left Starr for home that magical, mystical night. Being with Starr made Peter feel twice the man, and he went to extreme measures to ensure the feelings he had were true. Peter went to his cousin Jax Pan, infamous satyr of Neverland.
      Now, Jax knew of Peter's enchantment, having kept him safe whilst he slept. He had seen the error of Peter's ways towards Starr before, in that other life, and now that Peter had changed, Jax wished the best for him. When he saw young man Pan coming, he smiled.
    "Good day, cousin!", called Peter, smiling. Jax agreed, then said, "Aye! It is a good day! How are ye today, Peter?" Peter sat down after Jax offered him a seat and a hit of his trusty pipe, forever filled to the brim with Neverland weed. "Ye looking happy, Peter!", noticed Jax. Peter took the pipe and sucked in the harsh smoke, then smiled. "Cousin, I feel better than ever! I have me the most beautiful young woman, from the mountains! Cousin, she's wonderful! She teaches me things about Neverland even I didn't know about!", exclaimed Peter.
     Jax smiled to himself upon hearing this. He remembered all of Pan's wild ways; Hell, he was a Pan, after all! Certain debauchery came with being a Pan, but Jax seen that Peter had tamed his wild ways a bit, and seemed really sincere about his lady love. "Cousin, her beauty has no equal! I have never met such a smart, wonderful creature!", raved Peter. "Cousin, I do not want to do anything to jeopardize this!" Jax hit his pipe once more, then passed it to Peter. "Peter, I am glad to hear this! Take care of her! Love her! Never take her for granted, ya hear!", exclaimed Jax, glad to see Peter with some sense.
🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

      Starr had started her day with a smile on her face. Peter's gift of a star had touched her so, and had shown her a soft side of him. Starr baked her bread and prepared her food with joy, Peter on her mind.
      Starr was whisking around happily, when Mother Francis approached her home. "Good morning, Starr!", she said, looking at the tiny passion mark Peter left on Starr's neck. Mother Francis immediately knew that Starr had allowed that flying devil to touch her.
      "Good morning, Mother Francis! Isn't it a wonderful day?", exclaimed Starr, high off of love. She was falling in love with Peter Pan, and the feeling was so good, Starr wanted to keep it all day. Mother Francis had to press her, though. " You've been with that flying devil, haven't you? Oh Starr, I'm so disappointed in you! You have the power and influence to become one of our great leaders! But you want to traipse around with that awful Pan! I can't believe you let that heathen touch you!", she exclaimed.
      Starr couldn't believe her ears. "Mother Francis! It's none of your business what I do with Peter! I am my own person, and he is not at all like you think! Peter is fascinating, and full of Neverland knowledge! I can learn much from him!", Starr exclaimed, then added, "I'm surprised at you, Mother Francis! I have never known you to speak ill of anyone before!"
     Mother Francis looked at Starr, a secret behind her eyes. "I know, my dear! I know! But I do not care for that demon!", she barked, then took her leave, walking away. Starr couldn't understand why Mother Francis hated Peter so, but put it out her mind, completing her task of getting the food ready.
🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

      All day long, Peter thought of Starr, keeping himself busy with the Lost Boys' affairs. He didn't want to cling onto Starr, but the more he thought about her, the more he wanted to see her. Starr on her end, was doing the same, keeping herself preoccupied, but  smiling all the way. Peter did that to her.
      When evening came, Peter slipped out of the Lost Boys' camp and flew away towards Starr's home. Starr was outside, sitting before a huge fire, the ember's glow casting a beautiful tint to Starr's light brown skin. When she saw Peter arriving, a huge smile spread across Starr's face, her heart thumping. Peter smiled at her, eyes sparkling like twinkle lights.
    "Good evening, Peter!", said Starr, smiling. Peter came closer to her, and she stood, hugging him. Starr loved the feel of Peter's sinewy muscles, and his body felt good next to hers. "Oh, Starr!", exclaimed Peter, holding her close. "How I wish I could hold you forever!"
     Starr couldn't believe what she was hearing, and even Peter was surprised at himself. He looked down into Starr's brown eyes and said. "You make me feel alive, Starr! I know you are the one for me!" Before Starr could say anything, Peter kissed her, wanting desperately to drink her sweetness. Starr allowed Peter's passionate kisses, giving him a few of her own. Peter smiled inside as he held her closely, loving her.
🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲