I stood up straighter and used my powers on hypnotizing her too. I walked away, they'll probably snap out of it after 10 minutes.

"Hey guys." I smiled as I arrived our table and sat.

"Where were you?" Vi asked.

I smirked as I mind-linked her a video in my mind of what happened. Perks of having powers. Violet's eyes widened as she laughed and shake her head.

'You're so evil.' She mind-linked me.

'I am not. I'm just showing her not to mess with me.'

"What is it?" Conan asked, probably noticing we were mind-linking each other.

"Nothing. It's a girl stuff." I said.

"I don't care tell me."

I huffed, about to say something when Violet spoke, "She had to go change pads."

The guys groaned as Deb bursts out of laughing, "That's what you get for being too nosy."

"That's so disgusting." Conan gagged.

"Are you saying I'm disgusting?" I gasped dramatically.

Conan's eyes widened, "NO!"

I giggled, "I was just kidding, Conny." I teased.

"Aunt Rayleen calls him Conny." Callum chuckled.

"I know."

"It's Shay." Conan grumbled.

"Either Shay or Rayleen it's still her name." Callum shrugged.

"I'm so bored." I pouted.

"Eat your food, duckling." Gerard said, motioning to my food.

"How come I always forget that my food is in front of me?" I asked, frowning.

"How come you're asking us?" Gerard asked, mocking me. I glared at him as I mentally punched his shoulder, "Ow!" He groaned, rubbing his arm, "What was that?" He asked, confused.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Conan laughed, "You looked weird when you said 'ow' out of nowhere."

Wait, I didn't know I could do that. Oh well, might as well take advantage of it. I mentally slapped Conan on the back of his head, and slapped Callum right on his cheek.

I held my laughted when I saw Conan's shrieked in surprise, but my laughter exploded when Callum's head snapped to his side.

"What is wrong with you guys?" Violet asked, eyes widened but laughing.

"You guys look so weird." Debby giggled.

"I swear someone just slapped me!" Callum exclaimed.

"Calm down, babe." Deb laughed, rubbing his cheek.

Conan looked at me expectantly, I raised an eyebrow in question, "Aren't you going to rub my head?"

"Why would I?"

"Uh, duh. Because it hurts." He said, with a 'duh' look on his face.

"I don't want to."

"Fine." He pouted.

"Hello, my fellow wolves."

We all looked up and saw Chris smiling as he sat down, Violet glared at him. I smirked and mentally punched his stomach. We all looked when we heard Chris' groan, he doubled over holding his stomach.

"Someone punched me." Chris said, eyes widened.

"Uh.. No one punched you Chris." Deb said, raising an eyebrow.