Chapter 2

You looked around with bliss at the numerous sweets that crowded your body. Without a second due, you began shoving donuts and cookies down while drinking from a near by pitcher of milk. You've never felt more at home as you did now, lying in a bed of pastries making a pastry angel with your arms and legs.

As chocolate coated your arms, you couldn't help but feel as if you were forgetting something. Sitting up from your heated moment with the food, you looked around questioningly.

"How is there so much food here? Where the heck am I for the matter?!"

You panicked a bit as all the sweets around you began to fall through a trap door. Your screams echoed off in the darkness as the air rushed through your hair; you floundered and grasped for nothing but air as if it would decrease the time you would come in contact with the ground. The ground came to view and you shielded yourself with your arms to brace for impact.

Goodbye pastry filled life! If only I could have eaten more!

BAM

"WHO?! WHERE?! PASTRIES?!"

With a hand clumped into your wild hair, you looked around the domain in which you resided in. Gears littered the polished floor boards of all various shapes and a sizes. Numerous blue prints were rolled and placed in a bin next to the dark wood desk. You looked at the dark red cushioned walls with various paintings of ancient artists such as Da Vinci or Raphael, their eyes burning into yours. Pulling away your gaze from the art works, you stared at the large grandfather clock that stood behind the desk that signified you were in your father's workshop.

"Pops? Where are you? Hello?"

You got up from where you were sitting only to find the skirts of a new dress weighing you down. Really? After all the hard work you went through to take off the first one off!

Grumbling at your attire, you waddled to the door that stood to the left of you. Just as your fingers were about to encase the knob, the door opened abruptly, shoving you and the multiple layers of cloth and wire down like an old tree.

"Oh come on! This is the second time I fell down!" you exclaimed as you reflected upon the dream you had a few minutes ago. You wiggled your arms and legs in an attempt to get up, only to fail miserably and look like a turtle on its shell. A chuckle distracted you from your struggle. Looking up, red eyes greeted your (e/c) ones.

"Bloody Hell! Who the heck are you? Well don't just stand there amused! Help me up will you?" You said while hiking up your dress to have a better mobility at getting up. With an outstretched hand, you observed the man in front of you.

The man was lean and tall with a black butler outfit. His jet black hair that framed his face only contoured the strong jaw that pulled down and made him look mischievous. His eyes, as you had seen first, were a blood red, slanted in a way that made him look as if he knew all your darkest secrets since day one. The smirk that adorned his face only added on to the uncomfortable feeling you developed within your stomach since his eyes made contact with yours. He was handsome, yes, but there was just something off about him. You shivered a bit, your outstretched hand slowly tiring, this man must be some type of creature to rattle the bones within your being.

The male captured your hand with his gloved one and hoisted you up on to your feet. Your heels clacked onto the polished wood, knocking you out of your stare. With his hand still gripping yours at the fingertips, your father walked in through the door and gave a little 'ahem'.

You pulled your hand away from the butler at stared with confusion at your father. "Pops, who's this? A new client?" you gestured towards the male at question, he returned the gesture by grabbing your hand and giving a bow.