.1.

Can't promise fast updates however comments do give me motivation so if you want a quick update then comment comment comment! I love feedback so it really helps! :)

Thanks lovelies - Celena <3

Blakes P.O.V

The whole room was spinning as the liquor began to take effect, flashing lights lit up the dance floor as the obnoxiously loud music boomed out of the speakers. This was decent for a Saturday night. People were cramped together as they jumped to the beat, the lonely DJ raving by himself in the corner.

"I can't believe my eyes!" Lucas shouts as he strides over to the bar, a girl hooked on each arm. "It's almost midnight and Blake Ryan is still in the club." He unhooks one of the girls, dismissing her before patting me on the shoulder. "Thought you worked quicker than that mate." Lucas slams his fists on the bar and demands a round of drinks for us both.

"Just not feeling it tonight." I mumble, taking one of the shots and downing it, the bitter taste burning my throat. Lucas scans the room, looking for prey before nudging my arm.

"That one." I glance over my shoulder to see a girl dancing on one of the small circular tables with another, taller girl.  "I dare you to take her home."

After mingling with many girls, you get to know the look of an easy one and the look of a more challenging girl. She was going to be a challenge and I liked a challenge.

"Bring it on buddie." Patting Lucas on the shoulder, I swiftly make my way over to the table. The girl has light radiating off her as the tight black dress she's wearing compliments all her curves. She doesn't hold back flaunting what she's got.

I reach out my hand to help her off the table, an act of a gentlemen.

Girls like gentlemen.

"Why thank you kind sir!" The girl blurts out as she takes my hand and jumps off the table. She stumbles as she lands, almost falling flat on her face. Luckily, I catch her and the sticky sweet smell of her perfume makes me crave her. Want her.

But before I can even introduce myself she is dragging me to the dance floor, I don't hesitate to follow.

The crowd of people thickens as we walk further into the centre. She stops and looks me in the eyes.

"Is this roomy enough for you?" She asks, her voice low as she continues to hold my hand. I nod in agreement, not minding one bit that we're pressed up against each other.

Her hips start to move in time with the music as she completely lets herself go. Placing my hands on her waste, I allow myself to let go with her.

We're in a crowd of people but all I can see is her. Her perfect curves, the way her silky smooth brown hair shines in the light, her sweet smell and her petite body.

"Like what you see?" She asks, still dancing in time with the music and the smell of liquor in her breath hits me.

"I'd like what I see a lot more if that dress wasn't in the way." I begin to kiss her neck lightly before looking back up into her ocean blue eyes. "Why don't we get out of here?" Taking hold of both her hands, I raise them to my lips before trailing kisses along her arm and I notice Lucas admiring my swift style of seduction from the corner of my eye.

She leans in closer and I can feel her soft breath on my neck. "Sorry sweet pea, I'm not just an object you can fuck." She stamps hard on my foot, causing me to wince in pain before she storms off into the crowd.

Lucas wonders over, helping me walk back to the bar. "You just going to let her walk away like that? Did you even see her body?" He laughs as he sits me down on a stool.

"That little bitch just broke my foot. Ain't no hot body worth that." I say as I pick up a left over shot from earlier and down it in one.

"Oh Blake. You do know how to be a drama queen." Lucas spits before eyeing up another girl.

The smell of her perfume lingers around me, and the feeling of her body against mine is enough to send me crazy.

I take another shot and this time it hits hard.

I'll forget her by morning.