The specialist

~Mathew~

It's now 5pm the next day and Ally-Claire seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. "Sir!", said an agent to Joshua. "She's here". "Well what are you waiting for! Send her in!" Josh responded. We are sitting in a conference room and in she walks. "It has come to my attention that you know Ally-Claire very well." "Yes sir", she responded politely. "Well what are you waiting for?! Has she contacted you? Do you know where she went? Why did she leave?" Josh said on the verge of yelling. "If I knew where my best friend was, don't you think I would be with her?!" the girl said sounding agitated. "Well no need to have a tone with me!" Josh was so very close to losing it. He obviously did not like her attitude. "IM NOT GETTING A TONE IM STATING A FACT! DON'T ASK STUPID QUESTIONS!!",she yelled. "I WAS NOT ASKING A STUPID QUESTION!" Josh completely lost it and before they start to rip each other's head off I say,"Ok well do you have an idea of where she would have gone". She sat down and seemed to cool off at that one question. "Well, I know when she is stressed she cools down by swimming. She is not known to run. In fact, I know Ally hates running and would do anything to get out of it. This situation is the strangest. What happened right before she ran off?" she questioned. "Um, she kinda got into a fight with Joshua here about where she was. You know, in Delaware instead of Louisiana." I replied. "Ok, I'm surprised your alive right now. She has the hugest fear of being taken but she let y'all and went with the flow. What did you tell her parents?" The more she speaks, the more I worry about Ally-Claire. "I don't know what your talking about?" Joshua said. "Oh don't play dumb! I was taken just like Ally to be in SOW in South Carolina. I never made to headquarters here, but I trained hard. Now tell me, WHAT DID YOU TELL HER PARENTS!" She screamed. "We told her parents that she was killed in a hit and run car accident and there was nothing left of her", Josh said completely composed ,"This way, if something happened, like in our case right now, she shouldn't have thought of running towards friends or family because they all think she is dead. I am surprised you have not heard the news." "Her brother was and is in so much grief he hasn't spoken to any one since he found out and needs counseling now." her face now is a mask and shows no emotion, "Congratulations, you ruined a 13 year-old boy's life." Just as soon as she said that sentence, her phone rang. "Hello? Oh really? Wow that's.. WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME! You still could've called..Ok I'm coming. Ok they won't come.. wait, how did you know? Ok.. Bye" she hung up. "We are going", Josh said standing up. "Know your not. I told her I was going alone and I would've even if I wasn't here when she called. Now if you'll excuse me, I need you to track the phone call. She didn't tell me where she was." "That's why,Jenna, your our Ally-Claire specialist."I replied.