Loosing myself

I saw you at the door, I didn't know you were coming over but you did. I was excited but kind of frightened. We hadn't talk for a few days, but I opened the door and invited you in. One thing led to another. I took you up stairs and showed you around, you've never been there before. We went into my bedroom and you saw all my drawings and paintings I've done. You went over to my desk and saw my unfinished work. I was so focused on you, you made me feel tense, but in a sexy way. You went over and sat on my bed and I stood there awkwardly. You started talking and apologizing for showing up randomly. But I said it was okay and that I was glad you were here. I sat next to you and you scooted closer. I could feel your eyes land on me as I looked at the ground not knowing what to do. You brushed my hair behind my ear, and turned my head and looked into my eyes. At the moment I was scared but it felt comfortable, your hand against my face. You pulled me in and we kissed. Soon we go into it and my breathing got heavier and I got wetter. You lifted me up and walked and pushed me up against the wall. We kept kissing but more aggressively. It was hot and making me so horny seeing you act that way. You let my legs hit the ground still pushing up against me on the wall kissing my neck making me feel hot. You pushed me back and started to take my clothes off pushing me onto the bed, after that I got on top and kissed your neck aggressively leaving hickeys and bite marks. I than took my clothes off, I could feel how hard you were under me your dick poking my soaking pussy. I got up to grab restraints and toys. Once I put them to the side you started to dominate me. It made me more aroused seeing you like this so aggressive and horny for me. You told me to be a good girl. But I said "what if I don't want to" you argued back and grabbed the restraints and put them on each part of my body starting with my hands and ending with my ankles. You went down on me and started to suck on my clit and stick your tongue inside me. I've never felt so good at this point but you told me I wasn't aloud to cum till you told me I could. I'd never wanted to cum more than that moment. You thankfully put your dick over my pussy teasing it till I begged you. Till I begged out for you and your dick. You slipped it in and started to thrust inside me. My whole body lit up! The rush of it made me let out a moan. You kept thrusting in and out of me, but you grabbed a vibrator from my side table and put it on my clit as you thrusted into me. Hitting every spot, I could feel you fill me with your self.. you let out moans while I clenched the bed and bit my lip. You wrapped your other hand around my throat and asked whose little whore am I, as I replied saying yours. I'm your dirty little slut. After countless hours of rough dirty sex you left... Me sensitive, and barely able to walk.