Auditions

I remember watching him do his audition's, he was so cute the way he was moving around up on stage. Brady Tutton 15 year old blonde kid, he was so perfect looking and his natural fluorescent glow was the first thing that caught my eye. I couldn't help but stare at him while he was performing, it was just to hard to look away.

When it was my turn to sing in front of everybody I was so nervous, I paced back and forth hoping that I would not mess up, especially in front of Brady, just thinking of him sent chills down the back of my spine. I thought to myself "It's okay Drew you will do fine." After singing my song audition I looked over at the audience to find myself making eye contact with Brady, he was smiling at me... oh man this is going to be a fun adventure.

--------------------------------------------------Weeks later---------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up there was a trail of clothes that were leading to my bed, they were not mine, I rolled over to find Brady sleeping right beside me, my bed was pretty small but it's big enough for the both of us. I remember exactly what happened last night between Brady and I, we went out for milkshakes and headed down to the beach after sharing a romantic kiss we took it back to the hotel. It's not like we had sex or anything but we did have an intense make out session, none of the other boy's know about this little fling we have for each other and I would want to keep it that way. Brady is an amazing guy and I want a relationship with him, even our fan's came up with a ship name for us Brew. I think it's cute, I think our relationship in general is cute, Brady so far is the best thing that ever happened to me and I am so glad I made it on the show or else I would go crazy without being by his side 24/7. When it was time for the architects to put our groups together I had my fingers crossed that I would be put into the same group as Brady but I wasn't, Brady was put into tr5ble and I was put into topline I was devastated but hey I guess that meant more sneaking around for us to do.

------------------------------------------------1st live show------------------------------------------------------------

On the first live show I got really nervous so I texted Brady to meet me in the rehearsal room.

B: Hey babe is everything okay?

D: No I am so nervous right now.. I don't know what to do

Immediately in that moment I was calmed down, Brady kissed me and all of the feelings of my nervousness had went away, but nervous went to scared real quick. Brady and I decided that we would keep our relationship a secret, we thought it would be better of none of the guy's knew, but none turned to one and that one is a person I definitley don't trust. The slithery snake Andrew Butcher came in right as we kissed, it felt almost as if my heart had just stopped, everything started to spin I thought to my self " Oh my gosh this is not happening to me right now, minutes before I go live and Andrew walks in on Brady and I!!" words could not explain the way I felt about this, I really hope that this goes well. "Well well well, now what do we have here?" the yeehawing country boy said. I froze in silence, what was I going to say?? "Andrew please keep this to yourself!" Butcher laughed and walked out of the room, Brady and I walked right behind him to make sure he kept what he saw to himself. "Hey boys, well do I have some juicy information to tell you right now" Andrew said as he was looking at Brady and I.

"Well today just recently I saw something that I never thought I would see." all the boys were eager to find out what it was.

"I saw.....this fine ass girl on instagram, she was so damn cute."