"What's up with you?" He drunkingly yelled over the loud music, turning towards Laf. Yes. He never drank before but he had no other way to his feelings.
"I did the worst thing I could ever do!" He cried, wiping his eyes and looking towards his friend. "Whaaat? Ya slept with someone and forgot to wear a condom..?" Hamilton slurred, rolling his eyes.

"Non! I almost- how you  Americans say- banged a senior!" He yelled and Hamilton raised an eyebrow. "So..? She's a few years older-"

"Non, a senior in high school!"

"Oh shit.."

"I know!" He dropped his head in his hands. "Sh-she said she was twenty one."

"How old was she?"

"F-fifteen..."

Alex mimicked Lafayette's pose. "How'd you know?"

"Training bra and her unconditional love for Justin Beiber."

"Wow.."

"This is why I only stick to older guys."

They both groaned. "Why are you sad?" Laf asked him. Hamilton sat up brushing hair out his face.
"One word. Ten letters."

The both said, "Jefferson."

Lafayette patted Alexander's back. "You like him, no?"

"I do."

"Then tell him."

Hamilton suddenly had a burst of confidence. Yeah! He can do it! He stood up, pushed his hair back, fixed his shirt and stomped right over the the Virginian who was leaning against a wall now.
"What, need a ride home?" Jefferson asked sarcastically, fingers tapping his cup.

"I wanted to say something to you." Alexander said. He had his confidence so nothing was going to drag him down. "Go ahead." Thomas waved off. "I-I....um.." his drunk mind tried to find the right words. "I like-"

"EVERYONE GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE, THE POLICE ARE COMING!!!" Peggy screeched before hopping off of a table and diving out a window.

Her sisters followed behind. Everyone began screaming and running like chimpanzees. Little did they know that Peggy was in a heated truth or dare game and she took the hardest dare which was saying the police was coming and then dolphin dive out of a window. Hey, this girl was highly competitive.

Jefferson's eyes widened and he immediately sprinted towards a window, pushing people out the way. He wasn't going to jail. He couldn't last a day there! As he gets to the window, just as he unlocked the window, he looked back. And he saw Hamilton.

The dumb bastard had fallen on the ground like a white girl in a horror movie. Jefferson sighed. He should just be the guy that leaves and not go an' try to be the hero. Plus the black guy dies first anyway...

But...he can't just leave him. He'll get arrested! And then he won't be able to graduate college on a master's degree, get a good paying job as a lawyer, and work on big cases. Wow. How did he know all that...? Probably because that's all the adorable man talked about.

No. Not adorable.

Thomas rolled his eyes and ran for Alexander, lifting him up and running back to the window. Alex had no idea what happened since he was drunk but he knew that his crush was holding him and he was going to embrace that.
Jefferson lowered himself out the window first, and then helped Hamilton get down. Then they sprinted to his car. He threw Hamilton in the back and tore the street up, speeding towards the dorm. When they got out, he shoved Alex through the door and belly flopped on the couch.