Like Her Mother Always Said

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yeah, trauma will do that" she scoffed and he nodded.

"We best go, family only" he sighed and she nodded, taking one last look before walking out of his room and down the hall and out of the doors of the hospital.

Happy drove her back to TM on his bike and they waited until the cops left before walking inside.

"Hey sweetheart, how you feeling?" Clay asked, pulling her in for a hug when he saw her.

"Rough" she said truthfully and he nodded.

"I have to have a talk with the guys, club shit, after that I wanna call you in so you can tell everyone what's going on with you, alright?"

She nodded and he walked into church with Happy. She walked over, taking a seat at the bar. "Pour me a whiskey, a big one" she sighed, fidgeting with her hands in her lap.

"Maybe, you should drink some water first" Halfsack reasoned, placing a bottle of water in front of her and she laughed.

"You're no fun" she pouted. She sat there at the bar for what must have been an hour drinking water while she waited to tell the Club. "3 bottles" she sighed, finishing the last of her water and throwing the bottle, over the bar and into the bin. "Can I please have a whiskey now?" she whined and Halfsack chuckled sliding her a glass.

"You ready sweetheart?" Clay asked walking out of the chapel doors.

"I'm ready" she nodded, walking over and following him in, taking Chibs' empty seat at the table.

"Right, so I've called you all here because AJ has something she needs to tell everyone" he said, glancing around the room to see furrowed brows and confusion. "Go ahead sweetheart" he said gently nodding toward her.

She looked around the table to see it was full; even Happy and Kozik were there since they were in town. "Can we get Gemma in here?" she sighed looking down at her hands "I've already had to tell this story twice and three times I can do..." she trailed off, tears stinging her eyes "I can't relive it four times, not today"

"Alright" Clay nodded and he stood walking out of the room. He came back a few minutes later with Gemma.

"You okay baby?" Gemma asked, looking down at her face, now red raw with tears.

"I will be" she nodded lightly and Gemma nodded back before going and standing by Clay, her hand resting on his shoulder.

"Jesus Christ" Jax muttered, a look of disgust on his face "How many times has he called you now?"

AJ pulled her phone out of her pocket, glancing at the screen. "92" she sighed as his eyes widened.

"Let's kill him" Happy stated, his hand grasping the edge of the table.

"I wanna do the killing" Tig stated, his voice deep and gruff.

"Alright brother" he nodded in agreement. He didn't care who killed him; he just wanted him to suffer"

AJ looked to see Gemma stood with tears streaming down her face. She pulled herself up, walking over to her and hugging her tightly.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that baby" she murmured into her ear.

"I'll be alright" she reassured her, pulling back. "What do I do now?" she asked, turning to face the club.

"You stay here tonight, tell Juice everything you know about this Johnathon guy..." he trailed off when he saw her phone screen lighting up "Give me that" he snapped taking the phone from her hand.

"Alyssa, honey I'm so glad you answered"

"Listen here shithead, you stay away from my family, you don't call her again and just know I am going to hunt you down and..." he was interrupted by chuckling on the other end of the phone.

"She's dead, she's so dead, little biker whore just like her mother always said she would be"

The call tone sounded as he hung up.

"Paedo scum" Clay muttered "Is he a threat?" he asked AJ, looking to see her shrug her shoulders. "Jesus Christ, go talk to Juice tell him everything you know... between this and what happened with Chibs, I'm putting the club on lock down" he said, banging the gavel to dismiss everyone. 

Everyone left the chapel and walked out in to the clubhouse, taking it in turns to hug AJ. Once every one had hugged her, she walked over taking a seat at the bar where Juice had his laptop out. "So what do you know?"

"Not much, he worked at some gun shop, last name was O'brien..." she said and his eye's widened. 

"What?" she asked as she felt her heart begin to thud against her chest. 

"O'brien is an Irish name and he sells guns, sound familiar to some people we know?"

"Not every Irish man that sells guns is IRA Juice" she snapped. 

"No but this one is" he said, pulling up a file on his laptop "Look at his rap sheet"

"Jesus Christ" she muttered.