🖤💔 Pt1💔🖤

This is the girl I gave my fucking heart to....

Her name is Geneva.....

Starting from the beginning,
I was alone, by myself, depressed,  and even suicidal. My father left me and My little vrother, and My mom was always handing me and My vrother to my other family members. I was empty, I was lingering for some kind of love, some type of affection, someone to save me from this darkness. One day, in the light stood my Angel to save me from my darkness; Geneva. She pulled me out of everything. She loved me just enough to save me. She was my light. She was the person I was willing to give everything to. Whatever she wanted, I got it for her. Whatever she needed, I got her. I changed myself as a person for her. The moments we had were like fucking gold in a dry mine.

I even blood bonded with this girl

I even blood bonded with this girl. I was willing to give my life, my soul to her.  She became my drug.... my addiction.... I needed her... I wanted her...

Then she cheated on me

My whole world crashed. I was mad, upset and even sad. I cried over this girl for nights and days. I didn't care though... I needed her so bad, i ignored it...

That was until she cheated on me again...again...and again....

The void started coming back in my heart... I was going back into 'The Fall'. I couldn't bare it anymore so I had to let her go....