~He was so rude~

-Josh's POV-

"Come on, Tyler." I soothingly rubbed his back. "It couldn't have been that bad."

"Yes it was. He was so rude." Tyler grumbled from his pillow.

He had just came back from his first therapy session. I went with him but I wasn't allowed to go back with him to the office. When he got home he marched up the stairs and fell face first onto his bed.

"How was he rude?"

"He said 'you obviously know what happened so tell me or I can't help.' When I said everything went black after I texted you. And he said 'A voice in your head can't take over your body. You really shouldn't lie to your therapist.'. Tell me that's not rude."

I frowned at his words, "Really? He said that?"

"Yes. I wouldn't lie about that."

I laid down beside him, putting my head a few inches away from his. "Talk to your dad, see if you can get a new therapist."

"He won't let me. The therapist is a friend of my aunt's boyfriend's brother's cousin so he got a discount. He won't let me change therapists because he wants to be cheap. I already know he won't."

"Okay...that part with all of the people was confusing." I laid there for a bit trying to figure it out before forgetting it. "Anyway, how long do you have to stay with this therapist?"

"Two freaking years at the most." Tyler groaned out, flopping his head into his pillow multiple times, "I wish this was a wall."

"At least it's two at the most?" I tried.

Tyler looked up at me with a scowl on his face.

"Hey, I'm trying here. Let's forget about it for now, okay? I'll be here for you through it all."

Tyler smiled before lightly kissing my lips. I smiled and pulled him closer deepening the kiss.

"Tyler, you- oh!" Tyler and I spring apart and find Kelly at the door, covering her eyes. "Can I look now?"

Tyler's cheeks were flushed as he groaned, "Why'd you have to come up here now, mom?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you two were making out up here!"

Tyler groaned again, leaning his head on my shoulder. I just laughed.

"Anyway," Kelly started, laughing at Tyler, "It's time to take your medicine."

She then left the room and Tyler sighed. He then smiled and kissed me again but I lightly pushed him away.

"Take your medicine." I pushed him off of the bed and he sighed before walking out of the room. "Oh, by the way, I'm staying over tonight!" I yelled at his back before he disappeared around the corner.

I rolled around on Tyler's bed, texting Brendon. Well forehead was his name in my contacts. To be fair mine was rainbow in his, because my hair color was constantly changing.

Me: Heyo buddo

Forehead: Hola amigo

Me: How is you doingz

Forehead: Me is doingz great. How's Tyler doing?

Me: You don't care how I'm doing? I'm offended. But Tyler is great, ever since he started taking the anti depressants he's been in a good mood 24/7. Well except today.

Forehead: I'm sorry, how iz youz. And what happened today?

Me: his new therapist is a rude piece of crap.