Chapter 3- A Big Mistake

Hayden's  POV: 

I could not fall asleep tonight. I couldn't believe what I had done earlier. 

*flashback*

"I need to run to the bathroom" said Annie. "I'll be at that bench right there" I replied. I went to sit down on the bench. Before I could sit down, a girl with blonde hair and green eyes walked up to me. I have to admit she was super cute. "Hi" she said. "Hi" I said back to her. "I'm Bianca. What's your name" she asked. "I'm Hayden" I said. "Okay so I'm going to cut to the chase. What's your number your super cute and I'd love to hang out sometime" she said. That came out of no where. She handed me her phone and I put in my information. "Great" she said and kissed me on the lips. "Text me" I told her, almost as if I was brainwashed. "Don't worry. I will" she replied. I snapped out of whatever state Bianca had put me in and found Annie standing right next to me. "Who was that" she questioned. I couldn't give her a solid answer. My words were a mess. Luckily, it seems like she bought it. 

*end of flashback* 

After that, I didn't love Annie as much anymore. The fountains weren't as special as I would have liked. I still had a good time but I wasn't in love her anymore. I was like Bianca had friend-zoned Annie for me but without asking. Or even words. I was completely silent on the drive home. I said goodnight to her and once I had reached home, I quickly texted Bianca and told her that we would go to breakfast tomorrow morning. What had I done.

Annie's POV:

I slept in really late this morning. As soon as I was dressed I had decided to walk to Hayden's house. I rang the doorbell. Mr. Jimmy was the one to answer which is very unusual. "Aren't you with Hayden" he asked me. "No" I replied. "He said he was going to breakfast so I figured it was with you" he told me. Right as I pulled out my phone to text Hayden, he pulled in the driveway. "Is it family gathering at the door" asked Hayden. I had then realized that Hunter, Hayden's brother, had come to the door. "Where were you" I asked him. "At breakfast" he responded. "Alone" I questioned. "Ya. I figured you wanted sleep and I was starving so I went without you" he said. "Okay" I said, acting like I bought it when I really doubt he was alone. I'd rather him tell the truth then lie. At least tell me if it was Johnny or not. Hayden led me inside to his room. I jumped on his bed. He threw his phone on the side I hadn't jumped on and told me he was getting some fruit. This wasn't the Hayden I knew. Hayden would never leave me to get food. Especially not fruit. If anything it would be chips. The more I thought about it, he wasn't the same ever since the fountain last night. Hayden's phone started blowing up. I decided to see who it was. As soon as I read the message. My heart broke into a million pieces. It was from a girl named Bianca with every color heart there was. I only got 2 Purple Hearts which could only mean one thing. I heard Hayden coming back upstairs. I threw down his phone and told myself to keep it together. "I'm back" he said. He grabbed his phone off of the bed and sat in the desk. Hayden would never sit any further away form me than 2 feet. This wasn't right. I looked over to his side table and saw both the ring and the anklet sitting right there, untouched. This blew me up. "Explain" I yelled at him. "For what" he questioned, acting innocent. "Don't act all innocent. Who is Bianca and where is the Hayden I knew every part to?" I yelled as loud as I could. I stood there, arms crossed. Hayden took a deep breath. "I am the Hayden you know and love and Bianca, she's just a friend. She's nothing you need to worry about" he told me. "I'm not buying it" I said it the sassiest way possible. I took the plate that had the fruit on it and held it in my hand. "I will drop this if you don't tell me what's going on" I threatened. "Fine. Bianca is that "fan" from yesterday and I kinda told her that I was single and she kissed me and brainwashed me" he said. "Say you love me" I yelled. "I love you" he said. I knew he didn't mean it. "Say it in the way Hayden would have said it two days ago" I yelled even louder than before. "Annie..." he started. I dropped the plate and ran out of that house. I ran as fast as I possibly could back to my house. I could hear my name being yelled from a distance. I didn't even bother to turn around. I soon as I got inside of my house, I slid myself to the bottom of the door, sobbing. I thought he loved me. I sat there, sobbing for about two minutes. "I needed my Piper" I mumbled to myself. "Piper" I yelled. No response. "Piper" I yelled again, this time a little louder. I searched the house from top to bottom. I looked in the back, in the front, and even in the garage. After no longer having the strength to take another step, I laid on the couch, hands in my face, tears running down my cheeks like waterfalls. I heard the door open. "I'm home" I heard Paige yell. I also heard her purse being set down over my loud sobs. "Annie," she asked, "are you okay?" She sat on the couch next to me and made me tell her what was wrong. I told her that Hayden had cheated on me and that Piper was missing. "We are going to look for our lost little pup" she said. She had to drag me to her car. "Do you have tissues" I asked. She grabbed a box from the back seat and handed them to me. I finally calmed down and was able to help Paige look for Piper. All the windows were open, even the sunroof. After and hour of searching, no sign of her. 

________________________

I'm just really passionate about this topic. I love it. Sorry for the sad chapter. I had to do it to give the story some drama. 2 chapters in a day! That's great for me!