Chapter 9- The Party

Annie's POV: 

I felt very good this morning. Everything was back to normal. Piper was back. Hayden loved me like before. Everything was perfect and I loved it. Oh and not to mention, Mommy and Daddy are home. Hayden and I already had plans for later tonight. We didn't know about dinner but we did know that we would go to the fountains again. 

I was just about to head out for the day when Mommy reminded me I had Lexi's suprise party. That ruined mine and Hayden's plans. I immediately called him once I got to my car. "Hey" he said. "Hey. My mom just reminded me that we have Lexi's party tonight" I told him. "Oh ya! Thanks for reminding me. I would have felt so bad" he replied. "Me too" I said. "Well I got to go. I'm heading to a doctors appointment" he said. "K bye." I set my phone down and headed off to the modeling agency's headquarters. 

I got finished at the modeling agency and had to quickly go home and get ready for Lexi's party. It was only 3 and the party was at 6 but I needed to get there at 5 to set up. It was actually at the Riviera Country club not too far away from my house.  

Hayden picked me up at my house and we drove to the club together. We helped set everything up. It looked so cool. Tati texted everyone who helped set this whole thing up. She said her and Lexi were on the way to the club for some night time photo shoot. 

Everyone was talking when someone yelled "There coming." Everyone bent under tables. "This is a cute little party" said Lexi. "Suprise" everyone yelled. It wasn't exactly in unison but it was close enough. 

The night went on, there was a photo booth, a dance floor, lots of food, and lots of desserts. We had just finished eating desserts and singing happy birthday when the dj yelled over everyone. "I know we have a lot of couples who are at this party so why don't you guys come on up to put on a show for everyone. I turned to Hayden. "I don't know what that means but I think we are supposed to go up there" I said. He took my hand and lead me up there. "We have 5 couples. We are going to have 3 games and then a vote on who's the best couple" said the DJ. "Great" said Hayden sarcastically. "Why do I feel like Lexi suggested this" I asked. I found Lexi on the side and mouthed "Why did you do this." She started laughing. Only Lexi would do that. The first game was a ball toss game that Hayden and I crushed. The second one was a "who's the best kisser". "I'm not looking forward to doing this in front of everyone" said Hayden. "It's a good 100 people" I said. We got shooed off the stage. "Why" I asked Lexi. "Because you obviously going to win" she said. I gave her a hug. "I love you too much to be mad at you" I said. We giggled. It was our turn. We went to the stage and stared at each other for a while before the DJ forced us to kiss each other. We then walked off. "I hated that" said Hayden. "That was easily the worst kiss ever" I said. "Agreed." "The last one is a slow dance" announced the DJ. "Now we can nail this one" I said. The music started and I grabbed Hayden's hand. I dragged him out to the dance floor and we started dancing. "I feel so awkward" I said. "I don't know anyone who's watching" said Hayden. We danced without talk for a while. "You look amazing" said Hayden. I started blushing. "Thank you" I said. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied. And we kissed, completely forgetting we were being watched by 100 people. "I forgot we were being watched" he said, smiling. I laughed. "Well I mean at least it was genuine" I replied. He nodded in agreement. We were then stopped to be judged. Hayden and I obviously won like Lexi said. "I bet it was rigged" said Hayden. I laughed and grabbed him into and awkward side hug. "Well congratulations" said Lexi. "Thanks" I said sarcastically. "I love you guys" she said. "I love you too but not like I love Hayden" I said. She laughed. 

After the party, Hayden drove me home. Today was pretty good I thought. And I crashed on the couch.

_________________________

Sorry for not posting yesterday and for such a random chapter. I was kind of out of ideas so it got pretty wierd. Oops.