Tomorrow as promised part 2

"It was good, you look beautiful by the way," he says looking at me with big eyes and a smirk. I smile, look down, and say, "that's good and thanks," I blush because I know he is staring at me. He comes over and sits on the couch, in my room, next to where I was sitting. He softy takes my chin in his hand and gently tilts it so I'm looking at him now. I blush more and look into his beautiful brown eyes. They have love and desire spread throughout them. We are like this for a couple more minutes when I reach up and gently grab his hand with both of mine and hold them to my chest. He blushes, which surprises me, as I lean in closer to him. I plant a soft kiss on his jawline. Then another one on the corner of his lips. Then I look up at him. His face is beet red and I smile. There is the feeling of lust and love swarming my head and body. I stare into his delicate eyes for a few more seconds. He had fear, nervousness, and mostly lust floating in them. I then lean my whole body towards him and throw my lips on his in one swift movement. I can tell he is surprised at first but then returns the passionate kiss back. We both realize we are falling at the same time. I pull back and place my hands on both sides of him. And the fear in his eyes becomes way more noticeable then before. My hands land on my black couch holding my body inches away from Adym. I blush. He looks at me with a smirk and says, "I think our roles are switched. Shouldn't I be the one to make the first big move." "Nope," I say as I lay my body on him and placing my hands on the sides of his face to continue the kiss. He picks me up and carries me to my bed while still kissing. He lays me on the bed and climbs on top holding his chest above me so not to squish me. He sits up and takes off his shirt. I do the same. We switch positions so I'm on top and he is on bottom. We start making out again. We stop so we can take a breather. I slide my thumbs in his pants next to his button and glance up at him. I look back down and unbutton his pants. I slowly unzip them and start pulling them down. I pull them off and throw them next to out shirts. He gently but eagerly unbuttons mine and starts to slide them off. He throws my pants next to the rest of our clothes. We start kissing again. We switch positions again getting under the covers this time. He's on top again. I knew from watching some of his videos that he could not undo a bra so I quickly undo it for him. He starts to grind on me. We both slip each other's under wear off.
Time pass
We are laying on our sides staring at each other. "What do we do now," I ask. He smiles and says, "we could watch a movie." It's already 2:30 in the afternoon. "Okay," I agree. We get dressed and decide to watch water for the elephants (the one with Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson it's really good). It gets over and it is around 4:30-5:00 ish Taylor would get home around 6:00. "Um... I don't mean to be rude but Taylor will be home at six and we are going to a Chinese place and I don't think she is expecting anyone else but me." "Hey you aren't being rude. It's alright I will just go home and text you after you guys are done with dinner. It's fine anyways you have spent a lot of time with me for just getting here a few days ago." He and I stand up and we kiss. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same. I squeeze him not wanting to let go but I need to be ready when Taylor gets here. I slowly pull away and say, "I love you," even tho we aren't official I still do love him. He smiles and says, "We followed each other on Instagram, then ran into each other on a plane, ran into each other at the mall, hung out at my house, hung out in a club, and now today, it is crazy it only happened in a few days. I love you to baby." I knew then even tho he didn't say the words that we were officially a couple. My eyes follow him as he walks out the door and down the side walk to his car. I go to my room and get ready to go get dinner with Taylor. She walks in the house and says I'm just gonna change. I slide on my shoes not caring that I have barley any makeup on and just my casual clothes that I was wearing earlier on. She walks  in a similar out fit and we get into one of her cars.
Time pass
I laugh as Taylor tells about some of things that went on in her day. I look to the side and remember Adym coming over today. "I know that look...so what did you do today," she asks with a sly smirk on her face. "Umm.... Well me and Adym may have hooked and are dating now." I say "OMG... No way no way. You've always wanted to date him." She says with a huge smile spread across her face. "Shhhhh people are staring, and yeah I know," I say smiling to. "Tell me all about it," she says dramatically. I tell her every last detail. Taylor and I were best friends so it wasn't awkward to tell her about us having sex. We went home and I got in some shorts and a cropped sweat shirt. I climb in bed and message Adym.
Alex/me: goodnight😘
Adym: goodnight princess❤️
I fall asleep and dream about Adym and me.
Hope you guys enjoyed sorry it's so late. Love you guys I can't believe I almost have 3k views it's just so amazing. Have a wonderful day tomorrow or today for whatever time you are reading this :)