Memory Blank {Chapter 2}

Haven't updated in a while

=======================================================================

Jasmine’s Pov

I decided to just tell them what happened. Maybe if I told someone I would feel much better

I started telling them everything

“Can I tell you guys something?” I asked with tears in my eyes

      “Sure Jazz you can tell us anything” Niall said

“Ok here it goes” I say sighing

So Skyla and I are sisters but we have different moms. When we were younger our mother had died and we were sent to live with our  dad. Well he started drinking and started lashing out at us. When were 6 we were in an accident.

Skyla and I were with our dad who was drunk. So Skyla and I decided to run. Which we did. We didn't get far though since we were 6 . We were in the middle of the street looking for a place. Skyla was on the sidewalk I went across the street.

I heard Skyla yell my name, but before I could see what she was yelling about I felt a pain in the side and everything went black.  I was sent to the hospital with a concussion and cracked ribs. Skyla didn't take it well. When I finally recovered we were both sent to live with our uncle who was also a drinker.

“Which kinda leads into what happened this morning”  I say looking at the ground.

       “Skyla told you didn’t she?” Liam just nods his head

“yeah I thought so” I continued to tell them what had happened after

Well after the police came they sent us to the Orphanage which was terrible. We were always teased and bullied. For some reason Mrs. Heathers had it out for us.

Since we’d both been through alot and we always were there for each other we decided to stick with each other. So they would have to adopt both or neither of us. Our mom always told us that if something should happen we should stick together which we did.

“Aww thats sweet” Liam said with tears in his eyes

     “she also told us to always go for our goals then something else telling us about not letting anyone get in our way, which is why Skyla and Finn” I trailed off looking at Harry who had tears in his eyes

“Harry, Skyla does love Finn and yes I have to admit that I do think she’s too young, but she’s almost 14, and I agree she was ging over board”

      “ They were practically snogging each other” Harry said a little angry

“Ok I do admit that was too far, but hitting her?”

       “She was talking back and disrespecting me”

“Ok Harry, I know she does that but please we're teenageres thats how we are, and that scared her, it scared me. I know Skyla shouldn't have gone that far, i agree she is too young and he is too old, but just as long as they're not 'doing it' then I stay out of it”

      “I know I feel really bad now” “

”Ok I forgive you” I say hugging him “But at least let Skyla see Finn I know she’s way too young but you dated someone who was like 15 years older you always said ‘age is just a number , its personality that counts’ Let them at least see and talk to each other” Harry just looked at me with concern and hope

        “Ok fine”

 “thank you” I said smiling "Dont worry I'll also keep an eye on her"

     “Where was I? Oh right...at the orphanage everyone would hit us and make us work, if we misbehaved we were locked in a dark closet with no food. If Mrs. Heathers was in a good mood she’d give us a glow stick or flash light” I say with tears in my eyes remembering how scary it was.

Thats when Niall took out his guitar and started singing

When I look into your eyes he sang as the rest immediately joined in Its like watching the night sky

They continued to sing ‘I Won't Give Up’ By Jason Mraz.

Skyla’s Pov

Everything hurts.

My body feels like lead, my mind is sluggish, it even takes effort to open my eyes.

So i don’t, even if i tried, i feel like my body would reject any energy needed to operate that simple moment.

My senses work though, i can hear noises in the distance, beeps from the hospital equipment. trolleys moving back and forth. the quiet footsteps of  nurses and doctors in the silent hallways.

it was kind of scary to me, i have never actually been in such a quiet environment.

But something hit me.

Why was i even in the hospital in the first place?.... i couldn’t remember a thing..... Where was Jasmine? I need her here with me! i keep seeing flashbacks of my childhood and the tragicness of it. i tried to block it out but they just kept coming.

None of those flashback explain why  i was in the hospital thought.... what was wrong with me! i couldn’t remember a thing! all i remembered was Jasmine’s my sister we’re orphans we made a bunch of enemies and just a few weeks ago, Jason asked me out and i said yes.

Wait, where’s Jason! how come he didn’t come and visit me yet? My head was hurting really badly, i was a wreck. I need my sister with me right now. i feel so lonely.........